Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have thought about it. When we pulled into bergen norway I could see the critters ont he bottom. There were some really neat things there. It just doenst seem like its popular and I am sure its very very hard to get quality livestock.
Do you ever stay up till 138 am and know you have to get up at 6?

Not the 138am part, but 138 pm and have to get up at 6pm yes. I dont sleep anymore. When i was younger i used to sleep all day long, ahhh the good ol' days

Steve, you dont have to work, your the boss

Do you know any good moonlight brands?

Ice cap, I won the magnum deluxe. It has 2 leds and lights up my 90 real good, almost too good. They sell them in seperate units also. I'll send you a pic if ya want Jid.

Same ?

The DIY kind, I wasn't happy with the coralife ones so I had to make my own,turned out good.

What type of music do you Listen too(Mostly)????

I must admit the classic rock is always playin in my blaza, but i am a big fan of Eminem and 50cent too. My fav would have to be the Doors or Fleetwood Mac thou

Same?

Jid here are your pics. First one Is pretty much how it looks, Second one tried to mess with white balance for the flouresence of the corals. Real color is somewhere in between. Really lights up the tank for only 2 LEDs. Sorry for the bubbles on the front, there from the sump change today.

moonlight.jpg

moonlight2.jpg

I guess the last question was music. It's hard to pick a favorite, I like damn near everything. Lately I've been listening to 70s rock though.

The reason I'm tempted by coldwater is because we live by it, lol. We have a native Giant Green Anemone that's awesome, and gets to be huge. All sorts of little crabs, shrimp, urchins, starfish, etc. You'd need a huge chiller though.

Favorite B&W film? Everyone has one, whether you want to admit it or not.

Clayton

Can't think of any off the top of my head, but I lke the old Abbot and Costello flicks.

Jiddy you doubled your post count tonight.

Who thinks he can triple it?

Jiddy this is how it works..

Jiddy said:
This is a game and you have to play, all you do is answer the last question and leave another one, then the next person will answer that one and ask another, then the next..... You get the point, well actually there is no point, but i work all night long and B gets sick of me after a while and no one else is on at 3a.m. with us =( So you have to play!!!! :D

I think he is either drunk or tryin to say "do you smoke"

DO you know how you can see how used you as a reference/referell

Jiddy put the drink down, do you see your last post.

Yea I smoke.

What did you mean to say?

Back