Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol yeah i wish i'd have one too :D .

i 'd change my whole kitchen, bigger drawers bigger everything and a room for my fish tank only.

do you like walking a lot or not really?

I'd take out the window behind my tank and put an acrylic one flushed into the wall.

i love RF, expect for Krish, but thats a long story.
Why not share the story Jiddy...I'd love to hear it. Does it have something to do with me living in the Bahamas or civilization?

same question.

I'd take out the window behind my tank and put an acrylic one flushed into the wall.

There I go being stupid again (LOL) I would put an acrylic tank in the wall not an acrylic window

I think we have two questions at once here... We're building a deck off the house that will come off the second story, and then it'll have stairs that come down to about three feet off the ground. The lower part will surround a new Koi pond I'm building.

As for walking; I take at least a three mile walk everyday. It's better for the mind than the body, but that's normally what needs exercising anyway. :)

Same walking question.

Clayton

As for walking; I take at least a three mile walk everyday. It's better for the mind than the body, but that's normally what needs exercising anyway.

ohh dood that's awesome, way to go dood !!
i walk about 2 miles everyday.

same walking question ehehe :D

I have no clue how far I walk in a day. I prefer running and cycling for exercise, though. Nothing like an endorphin kick....ahhhh. :D

Would you ever run a marathon?

Not much of a marathon person...I've always been a sprinter straight through my school years until I got tired of having my knees drained of fluid (LOL). I think the greatest marathon runner ever was Forest Gump!

Who else here was born at a very young age? (LOL)

Huh? I was born at a young age...I was a baby. :lol:

Are you performing tank maintenance this weekend?

Does topping off count? If so, then yes. No other maintenence needed right now...No fish not much maintenance :D

same question.

yes, every sunday i change 3 gals of water and i siphon as much as i can of algae and whatever i find is bad :p .
sometimes i clean my powerheads and skimmer too.
now about that young age question... man how many times do i have to tell you to stop drinking cough syrup dood i know you were feeling sick but you know cough syrup is not your strong :D :lol: .

where would you like to go if you had the money for it hehe?

With the price of gas, I might have to say the grocery store, lol. Seriously though, I'd like to go back to Europe. I love it over there.

Same question.

Clayton

I'd like to go to the Bahamas...I heard it was a cool place from some idiot who is a member of RF.(LOL) He's even got his flag as his avitar :shock:

I don't really know where I'd want to go if I had the money. The Austrailia trip sounds interesting because I've always wanted to see a Great White in person before I die. Also, it is a must that I see Andrea Bocelli in concert. Had the trip planned and the concert was cancelled :cry:

Anyone else out there wants to see a Great White?

I would be happy seeing a great white from behind an aquarium. I would have loved to see the Great White at the Monterey Bay Aquarium when she was there. I thought the presentation at MACNA was outstanding! I don't have any desire to see one face to face, though. Yikes!!!

Same Q

i agree Nikki, i don't have any desire to see a great white shark i think they are really scary.
LOL!!! Krish, we know we know:D, but don't you get bored of living there?
if i had the money i'd go to Cuba or Hawaii since i have never been there.

back to the shark question :D

Nope, can't say I'd want to see one. You don't have to go all the way to Australia to see one though; they have plenty of them on the lovely California coastline. Go surfing, you're bound to run into one of them. :)

Have you ever shown someone your reef tank and talked about it extensively only to see a look of confusion on their face when they find out it's saltwater? This is after mentioning "THE OCEAN" several times... :)

Clayton

lol yeah, i can't believe myself but yesterday when a friend of mine came over to my apartment, i just kept talking to her about my tank and the funny thing is i kept saying the ocean like a 100 times :D ehehe

same question?

Back