Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmmmm.....Myself (LOL) JK. Can't think of anything off of the top of my head...Maybe suffocation.
same question

hmm driving :D
let's see last weekend i crossed 3 stop signs, so i almost got into an accident :D .
good thing i had a student driver sign heheh :D .

same question

Since no-one has answered all day, here's a new question.
Does anyone else keep a log (like write down in a calender) everything single thing pertaining to your aquarium like water changes, when you got new equipment etc?

i used to do that :p.
i had everything written down in one of my diaries, but then i got tired of doing it and since my son takes tons of time out of me, i decided that i would just try to remember hehe.
one thing that i still write in my diaries is my water parameters :D

same question dood

Yeah, I keep track of how much top off each day, how much RO/DI That I make. I have all those records back to day 1 on my 300. The 80 I don't keep track of as well, but that tank runs itself it seems. :D :D

Same Q

I keep a log of Calcium, Alk, and pH on monthly level.
I also keep track of when my clowns lay eggs, when the eggs hatch, so I can determine some patterns.

Should I breed True Percula clowns?

- Ilham

Last edited:
Not only should you breed percs, but the black ones too, now get on it so i get some of em!

Do emerald crabs kill fish?

They can attack small fish and inverts if they run out of food.

I keep a log of water parameters (ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, pH, KH, temperature, salinity, and GH for my freshwater tanks); and I also keep track of water changes and filter maintenance. It's all done once a week with water changes.

How much saltwater do you keep available at all times?

Clayton

Not much usally, just around 5 gallons or so sometimes, If I know I'm giving away stuff from the tank, or if I'm going to be acclimating items. I don't like it just sitting a round.

Same ?

Train him to hunt whatever is in your tank killing fish!!! Little spear gun, night vision goggles, pieces of live rock rubble for camo.

Same ?

Trade him in for some store credit.

Elmo - I think you should breed true percs....but only if they're Black Onyx :D. BTW - I met Marina at Macna.

Do you consider Reef Frontiers as your "home" reefing board?

I did, right up until the mods stole my 1500post, then i realized this site is alot like another powerhungry site i used to like too..... IM KIDDING, a little harsh i know, but i have to take my cheap shots when i see them, of course i love RF, expect for Krish, but thats a long story.

If you could spend the day with one person from RF who would it be?

ohh why only one :( i wanna spend the time with to many.
that's a though one Jiddy, not fair :p .
let's see, Jiddy, Krish, Ken, Nikki, Clay,Elmo,Jesshimom, Snobanker and the list goes on and on dood.

Elmo, dood you should really breed the true percs dood !!
Jiddy, if your store gives you credit or anything for the fish, then trade him may be for a discount on a coral or something.

if you could change something around your house, what would it be?

I'd create a padded room for me to go to when I want some peace and quiet. I need my sanity!!!

Same Q

Back