Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm not a fish eater so neither ocellaris or tru perc.......:p
bacon and sausage.
What's your favorite season of the year?

summer !!! i love summer and i wish it was always summer :p.
About the clowns hmm i love my clown but sometimes i wish i had true percs hehe hmm maybe some day when elmo decides to breed them, i might get my wish :D .

if you could have any anemone what would it be?

Wasabi at this little chinese rest. of 4th st, you honestly get blasted by this stuff, tastes like a chemical reaction in your mouth, i dont know how you could eat it for serious, but its fun to try to keep a straight face

What is the hottest bottle stuff that they make, like tabasco only 2900000 times hotter? I been searchin for years, cant find anything to knock me down (In MI they had stuff called Dave's Insanity Sauce, but i was a kid, who knows)

DA BOMB, a guy at work brought it in. It hurts.....

http://www.firegirl.com/hs1321.html

hotsaucecatalog_1863_7000016

Same ?

I'm not huge on super hot insane kill your taste buds for months sauces, but, I am a huge jerk sauce, pepper sauce fanatic. I like everything hot, specially chilli. I only make mine with real chilli peppers and make a seprate pot for everyone else. My favorite is Suzies, lots of flavor and hot enough to choke most people that say they like "hot".

Same?

I can't stand much more than raw Jalapeno peppers; but we've had friends try the "Capsicum annuum" peppers grown in our garden. These people were nuts about hot foods, but those peppers were way too much for them. They rate about 30,000 to 50,000 SUs (Scoville Units, or hot rating). By comparison most Jalapeno peppers are about 10,000. The hottest pepper around though is called the "Red Savina Habanero" (Capsicum chinense). Its Scoville number is 577,000; or roughly 58X hotter than the Jalapeno.

Maybe this has already been asked, but do you believe in ghosts? Ever seen one?

Clayton

Thanks for the link Ken, i hope i didnt shot myself in the foot, lol, we shall see, im up for the challenge, lol

About those peppers Clay, ive heard of those super hot ones, didnt want anything to do with those, but what about those 30k-50k, can you grow those in summer up North?

I believe in ghost, but like over in Europe in stuff, in castles and what not, i dont think their are any American ghost, i would like to stay in a haunted house, i like the creepy feeling, they have a haunted hotel in DeadWood here, but its bogus. And ive never seen one.

Would you stay at a haunted Hotel?

Why not...I don't believe in that crap! I live on a haunted island swarmed by dumb and ignorant people who might as well be ghosts!(LOL)

same Q

Our house is haunted; so I guess my answer is yes. We've had people stay here that absolutely didn't believe in ghosts. Notice I said "didn't"... After staying here, especially in the one room, they changed their minds. The one that's been around the longest is actually a cat; it's been here for at least 20 years. There used to be one (I think a man) down in the fish room that would run up behind you and scare the piss out of you. I never did like that one, lol.

Jiddy, since SD is zone 5 you're a bit too cold for those peppers; unless you grew them in a heated greenhouse that is...

Krish, don't be down on your people; that's our job... lol

Do you backup your computer data?

Clayton

I back up my files once every 2 months maybe. unless I have an important document that needs to stay on the PC, but useaully have a hard copy and save it on a card or somethin.

If you found 50 bucks on the street, what would you do with it?

Nope......I wouldn't even know how to go about it on this machine.

How many folks think Clayton is crazy with the ghost talk? Is he just pulling our legs? :lol:

Back