Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Snails for sure. They constantly get stuck in the intake screen of my PH if the bioball comes loose.

What creature have you had the longest in your aquarium?

What's the dumbest creature in your tank? (as usual, no spouses)

ddood i didn't know spouses could live in a tank hmm ..technology :rolleyes: :lol:

the oldest creature in my tank is my yellow tail damsel, he's been with me for i say 2 years and 7 months, he was the first fish in the tank :)

same question

i guess i'd be a yellow tang, because i love to move a lot, but then i'd go with clown fish because they tell jokes ...right :D

same question

a great white. these things are in... and you are not likely going to be collected and traded around for people like us... same question showing some good teeth...

a great white. these things are in... and you are not likely going to be collected and traded around for people like us..

hmm i never thought about that :p, but then again i kind of like the idea of being collected and having someone to feed me :D without having to fight for my food or being chased by a bigger fish

back to the question

oh boy oh boy oh boy !!!
i like otters dood i think they are so so cute and if i could i'd have one as a pet :D

back to the question

Wow - I wondered what happened to this thread :).

I'll start a new question: What is the most generous thing anyone has done for you?

ohh woou this thread is back :) .
Jiddy you are gonna break the record :D.
hmm the most generous thing i don't know if this counts but it was when Colleen gave me a few pieces of her leather coral, a few green mushrooms, some green star polyps and 2 little yellow polyps ohh and a few pieces of xenias.
It could also be when Ken gave me a little frag from his torch.
Now i don't know you guys, but for me that was the most generous things ever, because corals are expensive and more when you got a kid :) .

same question

Hey Ken clean your inbox dood

Last edited:
That's a hard one Nikki...I guess the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me was my mother-in-law giving me my wife.

New question...
What type of cell phone do you have (brand)?

Jiddy said:
I dont know

Ken will you clear out your Mailbox or get MOTM plz?

OK ...OK... Cleared... geeeez everybody's yellin' at me...

I don't force them... just kind of lead them to it... That is all it takes... Then you get the "Is that a saltwater tank?" Once I would like to say, "Nope, just fancy Guppies".

Same ?

lol my apartment is to small and on top of that my lights are to strong :D, so it's kind of like a batman call you can see it everywhere :D and when you come into the apartment the first thing you see is the fish tank ehehe... so no i don't force people :rolleyes: :lol:

same question

Everyone looks on their own when they come over to see what I've changed again. When my wife's family or friends call, they always say, "what's Krish doing?" "Playing with his tank again(LOL)" Always the biggest joke in my house. So they tend to come over and see what I did "this time"(LOL)

Favorite candy?

Back