Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would down that stuff with a shot or two of tequila to take my mind off of it and start directing the constructin crew as to were they coud set up my 2400 gallon shark tank/reef tank.

same question

oh god yeah, and i was cleaning out my sand bed wich was full of that nasty brown junk. I was so sick to my stomach that after that. Good Question

Same Question

How about this one...

What's wrong with the description under the "Members Showcase Forum"? You could just click on the forums heading and scroll down to members showcase forum and read the description there and tell me what's wrong(LOL) And you would think I had a bunch of time on my hand...

Last edited:
Yeah - I learned abou that hotel on a Discovery channel...don't remember if it was an Engineering marvels show or something else.

How much food did you eat on Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving.

I seem to drink up too much cider...in Christmas to where I get full from it...

Onyx True Percula or Black Ocellaris?

- Ilham

dood i dreamed she was getting a new tank so, i have a feeling she's gonna get it sooner or later hehe.

true percs Ilham !!! but first make sure the Ocellaris babys make it hehe.
Nikki, Thanks giving and Christmas are the only days (yeah right :D) i become a pig and eat more than anyone in the house.

cake or cookies?

Gabby thats not right. Butter pecan cake with coconut/pecan icing. But then there is fresh hot snikerdoodle cookies. I plead the fith.
Same question

dood Steve, i guess for me it's butterfly fish cookies :D .
Ilham i love both so that's not fair !!!
how about semi full barred with a little tiny bit of missing barred, does that make sence ? :D

computer or laptop?

Laptops rule, desktops rule. I like sitting in the living room on R.F. watching my tank with the laptop, but I like the sound system and solid feel of my desktop. So Im going with Ken and saying both.
Same Q.

Back