Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmmm....I can come up with more than two :D. Brushing your teeth, and cleaning the grout in the shower tile.

Two more uses....

uhh Nikki that's a tough one :D i go with those 2 as welll :D .

well if you want some, you just gotta buy a pair to ilham so he breeds them and give us all a pair ;) .

how much would you be willing to pay for a pair of black ocellaris ? :D

I accidentally used my great-grandmothers denture brush to clean my shoes before and didn't realise it until I saw her using it (LOL) Does that count? and scrubbing LR

Roll on, spray or no deodrant?(LOL)

Stick, if i was single i would try that AXE spray to see if super models really attack you, wowzers ay!

Does anyone else think this thread is crazy sick?

Probably not what a really want :rolleyes:.

When at the beach do you try and make a sand castle?

LOL Jeff!

No Nikki...I rather be in the water doing better things(LOL) Atleast, I will build them with my little cousins if they ask me to...I have a soft heart for kids...

Anyone use to eat something as a child other than what was considered food? I had a friend who saved her scabs after a cut dried up to eat(ROFLMAO!)

krish why do you do this to me? :D
yes, i used to eat bugs i guess they just look some yummi :D .
i don't think this thread is sick, i think it's just kewl that it keeps going.
i don't like building castles i like more trying to make things like a star or a fish or whatever comes first into my brain and then i'll just be like a little girl that can't have enough with the sand :D (i'm telling you people i have a little girl inside of me :D)
Jiddy, AXE doesn't work (but it does stink the whole place ) one of my ex boyfriends used to wear that thing (trust me, i used to feel like a bug getting killed) :confused:
hmm Nikki, if getting what i want means getting the doodle bear, doodle mat and who knows whatelse dood more, then yeah sure :D .
Sorry, i already got my present and it was awesome :D

who's making ginger bread houses?

Ginger bread houses??? LOL...I'm trying to make something else:shock: That's what I really want to hear for Christmas:)

same question for Gabby...

Keep at it Krish!!!

No Gingerbread house here. My best friend wanted to make one for a contest this year, and we had all these grande plans, but decided it was going to be too much work. *sigh*

I ate 2 fried worms in my Biology class in high school for extra credit (which I didn't need to begin with). My teacher was a Green Beret in Vietnam, so we always had really interesting stories and things in the room.

Do you like Candy Canes?

Yes, I like candy canes, but they always break when I put too much weight on them when I walk (LOL). They taste good though...

same question

Back