Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
ok my english is getting worse ...... what's a waterspout?
:p No worries; I've taken cinco anos of spanish, and I kid you not: I actually had my professor tell me that I had no aptitude whatsoever for language. :( And I grew up in Tucson, Arizona! (No joke, mi familia was the first to settle in the Gila Valley, European or otherwise.)

wa·ter·spout(wôtr-spout, wtr-)
n. 1) A tornado or lesser whirlwind occurring over water and resulting in a funnel-shaped whirling column of air and spray.

hehe thank you for the definition :D .
well i'm stock between 2 languages... i don't know to much english and to much spanish :oops: ..... i guess i just speak Gabby :lol: .

Krish, i'm 5.4 in hight ...(wide it's another thing :lol:) i don't think i can cut anything like that :p , but that thing would cut me :lol: .

favorite thing in my burger would be the cheese !!!
I'm a cheese lover :D so i always add extra cheese to my hamburger.... ohh and before i used to bring my lemon or vinager to MC donalds just to put it in my fries :p .

same q

When I tried to replace a rock the anemone (or someone) moved. I had one hand in the tank trying to wedge the rock in place when the reef started to move....oh no... it shifted a little, then a little more. Of course you can't hold a rock in your hand and still use that hand to stabalize the reef. I needed three arms that day. I have a plexiglass tank, so you know I don't want the rocks crashing into the front of the glass.

Favorite animal in your tank?

my auto top off controller. I probably couldn't have a reef tank without it.

Favorite place to live?

Hmm...favorite place to live would be chicago....favorite place I dream about living....Grand Cayman

Same Q one more time....

My favorite place to live would be Around The Oregon Coast Beach front!....favorite place I dream about living....New Zealand :)

New question:Walk around tank or Wall tank?

walk around tank

I'm not sure if we did this one yet....

When you sleep does the top sheet have to be tucked in? or untucked?

no we haven't done that one Nikki, i believe but then again this thread has been going for about a year that i don't remember :p :lol: .

hmm untucked or i'll be moving around like a worm

same q

Back