Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Neither! All we have is BATELCO! (Bahamas Telecommunication Corporation) They suck monkey butt bigtime!!!! :mad:

Pizza Hut, Dominos or Little Caesar's?

pizza hut. domino's nickname is diarrhea's pizza.

Favorite PC brand

220 in a Pursuit Packaged Caprice. That's the 'whale boat' with the plastic tray under the car and a certified speedo on a dry lake bed in Helong, Ca. Apperantly the fastest type of police car ever built.

If there was a 'high speed' pursuit being televised, and you realized that it was headed in your direction, would you run outside to see it in person?

fastest you ever went in a car?

hmm does that count for a bicycle :lol: :p .

hehe well if it was my family, i'm sure they'd run outside to see it..... heck, one time some old man was bleeding really bad outside the mall in Canada and she was right in front watching what the paramedics were doing to him(and when i mean in front she was right beside the paramedic) ... until the guy got sick and tired of her watching and told her to back off..... it was pretty embarrasing.
Anyways, no i wouldn't do it hehe.

same q

Heck yeah, I don't rubberneck on the freeway, but what's wrong with gawking when you're standing still!

If you could visit any country, which one would it be and why?

well i'd go to Mexico just because i haven't been there in 8- 9 years :( and i miss my homeland, then i'd go to the Bahamas just to nag Krish and his wife :D .

same q

Wonder Woman! Kick butt little outfit, a tiara, gold bracelets that can repel bullets, the boots, and most importantly....and she could fly the invisible jet (if I remember right) on Super Friends.

wonderwoman_240804.jpg

Same Q

The Flash so i could steal fish and corals out of the LFS without being seen.

If you could describe yourself in four words, what would they be?

a character only from a cartoon: Brock Sampson

What cartoon character, that originated from a cartoon, would you be?

NaH2O said:
Wonder Woman! Kick butt little outfit, a tiara, gold bracelets that can repel bullets, the boots, and most importantly....and she could fly the invisible jet (if I remember right) on Super Friends.

wonderwoman_240804.jpg

Same Q

LOL Nikki! :lol:

Maui :D

Back