Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hmm i used to like the one in Vancouver Canada, but right now i don't have a favorite one because i sill gotta go to the one Seattle.

what's the name of your favorite show.. the one that you can't miss for anything in the world :D ?

I'm part of the bandwagon. I love Lost, it's just so mind boggling. Hehe.

What would you pick for your last meal?

~ Steve

stuffed chicken breasts.

speaking of t.v. shows...who would really want to be a Hilton?

I could....but it would be very inappropriate :D LOL

What is/are your favorite pizza topping/toppings?

hmm i love any kind of steak.
but i guess my favorite is the New York sirloins ( sorry i don't know how to spell that good hehe ) with some mushrooms and onions and some steak sauce. ohh and some baked potatoes or fries.

well since we are talking about food i guess .. what's your favorite drink?

Gabriela

2 strings are walking down the street. They come up to a bar and the first string says, "I'm thisrty, I'm going to get a drink". The second string says " You can't go in there, they don't serve strings". The first string says "we'll see about that!!" So the the first string goes in and hops up on a bar stool and orders a beer. The bartender says we don't serve strings here, calls over the bouncer and throws him out. The second string is outraged by this and says I'll get a drink out of this place. He starts to ruffle his head, and ties himself and then proceeds into the bar. He jumps up on a bar stool and says "Bartender bring me a beer!!" The bartender comes over to him, looks at him real close, scans him up and down and says :" hey, aren't you a string?".

Nope frayed knot.

Crown Royal on the rocks

Did you like the joke?

Thats better than my new one, i dont like it, but you still have to hear it... go head and boo me after you shake your head in disguist

Whats the oppisite of Christopher Reeves?

Sorry.....have to share

Chistopher Walken

What one fish do you wish was reef safe, but isnt?

Do you know the difference between a head of Lettuce and a Elephant?
Horse walks into a Bar...Bartender: Why the long face?

Have you ever stayed up all night looking at the stars with Friends?

Last edited:
Kensn - That's a tough one because I don't know if the fish would be as beautiful....Queen Angelfish

Ed - no - I have never stayed up all night looking at the stars....anytime I stayed up all night, I was studying for finals.

Will you be performing tank maintenance this weekend?

Yep, I'll be doin my weekly water change, cleaning my skimmer, and trying to get some of that pesky coralline off the sides of the tank. Hopefully this time I'll hang on to the razorblade. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have also stayed up all nite looking at the stars, that's the best part of a late nite campfire!!!

How many times have you accidentally fragged something cleaning the glass?

LOL !! those were some good jokes.
i wasn't cleaning my glass but i was looking for my fire shrimp so, i was holding a big piece of rock and so you know these things are so heavy, and by mistake i dropped it and it fell on my rock with zoos and when i lifted it i had little bits of zoos :p all over the sand.

do you run your skimmer all the time or do you just do it once a week?

hmm i'm bad at that i only test it every 2 weeks.
but i have tasted it so many times :p

what's your opinion on UV sterilicers?

I don't have one, but are usefull in a given situation

What is our favorite piece of equioment?

Skimmers!

Is there anthing in your tank that gives you the creeps? (i.e. huge worm, sea spider, etc)

Back