Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh i have deep sand bed, but its not that deep lol
i love having the sand because it makes it look more natural (at least thats what i like to think :p ) but i hate having to go through cyano again since not to long ago i changed the sand.

how about you do you have deep sand bed or not?

In the dining room next to the archway between the living room and dining room. I have it there because it is visible from the living room and dining room and it seems to be a conversation piece for most guests because it is visible from the entryway of the house. I also put it there because the the hard wood floors are more tolerable of overflows than carpet. It is funny how the aquarium is the first thing to catch the eye when people come to visit.

Do you do water changes religiously, somewhat religiously, or when something seems to be wrong?

Evolution aquatics... after I posted I went back to edit to enter my question and you saw it before I did. You guys are just too quick around here. No room for errors.

Last edited:
Ed Hahn said:
Yes, Once..

Do you like the Idea of US all meeting at one place once a year in the West?

How sweet would it be to have a Reef Frontiers Convention, of course we should all meet in S.Dakota so people from WI have the same distance to drive as people in WA! Dont worry, you could all kick it at my house, in tents! :badgrin:

Now back to your regularly broadcasted show

-Jidz

Jiddy said:
How sweet would it be to have a Reef Frontiers Convention, of course we should all meet in S.Dakota so people from WI have the same distance to drive as people in WA! Dont worry, you could all kick it at my house, in tents! :badgrin:

Now back to your regularly broadcasted show

-Jidz

Q) How many of us would be in tents vs. how many would be in trailers??? :lol:

Beeba said:
Do you do water changes religiously, somewhat religiously, or when something seems to be wrong?

I'd say I'm somewhat religious about doing water changes. I shoot for every 2-4 weeks.

Kensn said:
Who wants to do this in August?

I'd love to, however, we have a lot going on this summer, and it would be very difficult to get out that way.

Have you ever been to Shedd Aquarium?

Back