ATTN Smartphone users....what kind of phone do you have?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What kind of phone do you have?

• Android

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Iphone

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • non smart phone. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows phones

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

ReefLogic

I am Android
I am curious....I saw a study that showed Android now holds 63% of the market with smartphone's...but I am wondering if it is different in the reefing community.

So...tell me....what kind of phone do you have?:ear:

Myself....I have a Droid 2 and my wife has a Droid 1. We both LOVE our Androids....as do a few of our iphone friends:confused:

Last edited:
Two Droid Eris's in this house. Haven't decided if I'm switching to the iPhone now thats it's with the big V. Had one with but dumped the carried for poor service.

Iphone 3gs.
I shouldn't admit this here, but I can't go to the 4 until I can get the replacement glass for a decent price. I have broken the glass on my current phone 3 times in three years.
In the phones defence, it should have broken dozens of times more than that :)
Yes I know a case would solve the issue, but I can't find one I like.
I have an android tablet, and I like the os just fine, but the iphone is just really slick.

Nice....I see a few iphone'rs here....I know you guys love your phone....myself....I am waiting for the D3 which is set to be released later this year....right in time for my upgrade :D

I am quite sure you will not be disappointed. Might even find yourself referring to Blackberry's in a different fashion very quickly. I know the Droid Pro is very similar to a BB in the look from what I understand. But you are going to dig the difference.

Just an off comment here. Last night I rooted my wife's Droid original and installed the Bugless Beast ROM....OMG is that sick. Her phone is probably quicker than my D2 now. Running a 1.2GHz Kernal. Not back for a stock 550MHz phone. My D2 is only 1GHz but out performs any Droid X's I come across. And the Bugless Beast is a 2.3 ROM meaning it has a lot of Gingerbread in it. Can't wait for 2.3 to be released and pushed to my phone.

I have,

Samsung Intercept (Droid 2.1) on Virgin Mobile.
$25.00 unlimited web, text and data
300 minutes. (barely used my minutes)

I love it... so cheap!!!

We have 4 droids (the orginal) on a family plan. I am mixed on the droids and have a number of issues, actually all of the phones have been replace already and we have only had them for about 6 months. Two were replaced because they were not charging and then the other two could not upgrade the android software. So I like them for their options but I cant keep them alive long enough to enjoy them

Mojo

Two Droid 2's and one Blackberry Storm on VW Family Plan (Blackberry for wife because of work travel to China)

Barely smart/young enough to fully operate it, Todd

Original I-Phones here and love them. Waiting until Verizon gets the I-Phone to see if AT&T comes out with any better upgrade deals. We will be getting the I-Phone4 when we do upgrade.

MyTouch 4G. I had an iPhone and got bored of it and went back to Android. I almost forgot how much better Android is.
However, I do have an iPad and I love it!

G2 rooted overclocked to 1.4 ghz love this phone. Untill a dual core android phone comes out for tmobile. Then upgrade time =)

sent from my super android machine

I have had my Storm2 for almost 1-1/2 years and will be going to pickup a Droid X as soon as I can get the time. I loved my BB for the first year, but a few issues have come up with it, mainly here.
I considered waiting for either the Iphone or the Bionic with Verizon, but I want to wait and see how and when the new 4g network shakes out.
So I think a Droid X with a 1 year contract.........

Back