ATTN Smartphone users....what kind of phone do you have?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What kind of phone do you have?

• Android

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Iphone

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • non smart phone. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows phones

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
You should hold out for the droid X 2 which will be out shortly. Dual core and fast as.....

You should hold out for the droid X 2 which will be out shortly. Dual core and fast as.....

Isn't that what the Bionic is?

Or even the Thunderbolt.

I actually need a new phone sooner rather than later.
I usually do 2 battery pulls a day. My Storm is worn out.

My thoughts were to get a Droid now with a 1 year contract and wait and see how the Verizon 4G network ( LTE ) handles all the new phones and people.

iPhone here. We don't have AT&T here so you either have to have jail broken iPhones or factory unlocked iPhones. Check this out...An iPhone 4g factory unlocked sells between $1500 and $2000 here :eek:. When I bought my 3G last year I got just an 8 gig jail broken iPhone and with my discount (because the owner of the company that sells the phone I know really well) I paid $750! Imagine that! You guys have it so good over there in the US. You get the phone and the plan for basically nothing. One of the downfalls to living in the Bahamas. Nonetheless I love my iPhone. Heard Droids were great though. Still stick with my iPhone. Even got an iPad to keep it's company :rofl:

That falls under the not smart phone ;) yeah I will try and add it when I get to pm pc to post a poll that is overdue

I need to change my choise to the Droid X.
My Storm 2 was just tired.

Now I just have to figure out how to use it.

like maybe how to answer it when it rings?:phone:

Seems pretty even between Iphone and Android's here...but I wonder what would be different if we accounted for the multi phone houses....(2 droids, 3 droids, 2 iphones, and so on.)

Well Sid, I hope you aren't using that Samsung to post here on RF because if you are, you need to trade that thing in. :lol:. That's already twice in less than 24 hours that I had to delete a double post you made :p

Htc evo for us. The 4g hotspot is my work connection. Im getting pretty good at typing on the thing. Only took 4 miutes for this post. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back