Big Meeting in Tri-Cities

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed,

The wife and I will both be there..... I'm picking up the ticket tomorrow from Kevin.....

Closed loop pump!!!! Mine Mine Mine!!!! :D

I just heard from Battelle User Housing Facility. They have plenty of rooms left. They will go for $60 per nite unless ten or more people get rooms there. If ten or more people get rooms there, the price is $55 per nite. You need to say the room is for Midcolumbia Saltwater for deal to apply. The block is gone now, so if you want a room, Its first come, first serve.

http://www.pnl.gov/uhf/

Hope this helps..
Ed :)

Last edited:
jlehigh said:
Hmmm I just had my wife call back after being told they were full and they are still claiming to be out of rooms..
Which place did you try? I just spoke with Hiilton management. I was told that the 5th of August was completely booked up. The sixth of August is available if you hurry.
Battelle User Housing Facility is still open for both days, You want to hurry, these may go fast too. They just do not have a pool.
If you need any thing else email me at home or call me on my cell.
509-948-4013 cell
509-374-0815 home
email is [email protected]

Last edited:
We're glad that worked out for you. We are checking into the problem with the Garden Hilton. It seems our miscommunication issue has not been resolved. We'll keep you all posted.

Elmo the Clown Guy...

Ilham,
It would be great to see ya. You definitely know your stuff when it comes to raising Clownfish. I hope you share your secrets of raising Clown fish someday. There are a lot of people that want to raise clownfish. I hope you do get one of the Nano Tanks.

Your Friend,

Ed,
we are gonna try very hard to be there(might have to say "we are closed for reefing", :) ,,) before 0900 sat morning,,possible 3 of us.

Last edited:
Tickets....

Alice in PSAS has volunteered to sell tickets in Seattle area. Aquatic Dreams has Tickets for those in Spokane Area. Remember you can still buy tickets on line on http://www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac.htm The tickets will be a little more at the door. We are still trying to get a head count on how many to serve. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks Alice and Kevin!
You guys Rock!! :) :)

Hi Ed. If I do end up going, or even if I don't, I can bring/have someone bring clownfish to donate to the club.

Let me know if it isn't too late. They will most likely be clarkiis. If that will not work, if you know people are interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Ilham

Back