Bill's 100gal Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So heres todays pics ,the tank is cleared up and everything is doing great. My snowflake loves swimming from one end to the other , back and forth.

tank5002.jpg

tank5003.jpg

I got a few peices of live rock today....pretty nice peices. Adds to the tank...I think. And still plenty of fish space.

build6003.jpg

build6007.jpg

build6005.jpg

Well got bored today so I took more pics....can't wait to get more fish. O I also found my lawnmower blenny all dried up behind the tank today. I've had it for a year now. And Now that it's in a tank thats not a completet open top he jumps out. I had the moon lights on and it seems every time I leave the moon lights on a blenny will jump out.

100galcoralsfirstweek015.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek014.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek013.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek012.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek011.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek010.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek008.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek007.jpg

100galcoralsfirstweek002.jpg

Probly the nicest and smoothest build yet. but this is now my 11th tank build, and still a noob......I really think theres always something new to learn.

Ok got me 3 Spotted Reef Sharks, VERY dangerous. Got these beautiful Banggais from Herefishyfishy today. He did a good job hatching these and raising them.

Banggai004.jpg

Ok well its been awhile that I havn't posted any pics. So heres the 100 with some new additions and a few trades. And a couple new fish also. Tank is doing really well and things are growing.

Christmastruck004.jpg

Christmastruck005.jpg

Christmastruck006.jpg

Christmastruck010.jpg

Christmastruck022.jpg

Christmastruck011.jpg

this is a cool project i'm looking forward to watching your progress and in a year or so immitating it.

thanks for the updates and pics. keep em coming.

Hahaaa thats funny. I need to come out and check out your setup. We'll have to plan a day to get together and look at your tank and BS. But the wife will probly make me leave the debit card at home......to close to christmas...LOL

Back