bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I fragged yesterday!! :)

I got a frag (5-6 polyps) of this:
DSCN0056.jpg

And these: Left is two polyps of true Tubbs Blues (they're still sleepy) and two polyps of fire and ice.
DSCN0095.jpg

i will be trimming some zoas and wll make frags..from $5-$15...eagle eyes,tubbs blue,deepwater zoas,rpe's,pink panthers,bam bams,gooschters,pink daytrippers,spiderman zoas,king midas gold...and some odds and ends

i will be donating 2 2 polyps frags of magician palys...

possibly sunset monti and tyree undata if theres interests...
also acans..not sure yet..
will post some pics in here and in the for sale forum and i can just bring the frags....:)

prolly not!

Then I take it, its going to be raffled off? what all did barrier donate? it looks like a few peices of green slimer?

Also After talking to John (johnpeezy) I'm going to be fraggin out some corals and I'll have some corals in his 15gal. I'll have some zoas, lps and a couple pieces of monti cap.

Tom

Yep the Zesty lobo along with a bunch of other big, choice, select pieces will be FREE.

Juvenal Bengai's anyone?

I'm planning to bring some 3 month old Bengai Cardinals to the Frag swap in addition to my usual assortment of coral Frags, Zoos, etc......... I've got about 20 of the older ones and even more that are 2 months old. I'm asking $20ea or 2 for $35. Anyone interested?

98729321.jpg

99674792.jpg

Paul

Back