bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Paul, they're sooo cute. I may be interested in two, but I've gotta ask Mike first. Do you think they'd do good sitting the whole time at the swap then coming back home to spokane?

Mike and I still have to frag stuff and we have some stuff fragged. Mainly sps. I'll make a post when I know exactly what we're bringing. We won't be setting up a tank though. We'll be the spokane bums toting a big styro cooler full of stuff. I think we're just going to float the frags in the bags so you can see them and have one light and heat packs. I wish we had the resources to setup a tank.

The Cardinals will do fine as long as they don't get too cold. I don't even run a heater on one of the two baby tanks and it gets to 74 degrees at night and they are doing just fine.

I have a ten gallon tank and a light if you want to borrow it. You would want to bring a heater and a powerhead along with a couple buckets of water.

Paul

Paul, they're sooo cute. I may be interested in two, but I've gotta ask Mike first. Do you think they'd do good sitting the whole time at the swap then coming back home to spokane?

Mike and I still have to frag stuff and we have some stuff fragged. Mainly sps. I'll make a post when I know exactly what we're bringing. We won't be setting up a tank though. We'll be the spokane bums toting a big styro cooler full of stuff. I think we're just going to float the frags in the bags so you can see them and have one light and heat packs. I wish we had the resources to setup a tank.

Wheeew.....Just broke off couple BIG multi-branch Pieces of some nice tri-color somthing or other..they will barely stand up on the frag plug! lol... so add that to the list of corals im bringing...

The Cardinals will do fine as long as they don't get too cold. I don't even run a heater on one of the two baby tanks and it gets to 74 degrees at night and they are doing just fine.

I have a ten gallon tank and a light if you want to borrow it. You would want to bring a heater and a powerhead along with a couple buckets of water.

Paul

I'm going to have to wait and see if we have the money to get the cardinals. I've already spent a lot of money on coral and we haven't even made it to the swap yet.

Thanks for the offer on the tank and light. We're still unsure if we want to bring more water, then bag/unbag/rebag corals. It may be worth it to be able to see them better though. If it's not a hassle to bring the tank and light, we may use them.

Thanks! You've got me skurred, though. ;) Wut's it look like??

lol....not much actually. If you are going east on the way there then it is in a valley on the left side of the road. It's very easy to miss. I only realized I missed it as the addresses on other buildings indicated that. Worst case you make a U-turn.

Google maps will get you there. I just missed the building itself. I was looking for addresses on buildings and you can't see the building from the road real well. when you get close look for the PSAS sign and you'll have no trouble...I think

Hi All,

Can someone who’s been to frag swaps before explain to me if you have zoas/palys that you want to trade, how do you go about doing it if the frags are closed up? I don’t have an extra tank to setup so they will be in plastic bags? Do you take a photo of each zoa/paly before you bag them? Or what?

Thanks... Ron

Back