bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This also was my first frag swap. My frags are doing great. Thanks to the coordinators for putting this together.

Can someone tell me how I can reach the seller who was setup as you walked in? He had the end spot with a lot of acans... I forgot to ask him what type of light he used to make the corals pop. I think he had on a white t-shirt.

Thanks

Great frag swap ...once again !!Thanks for organizing this event ...all the effort and time that went into it ..I had a great time and all the corals I got are wonderful ...hope to see Cherry corals at next frag swap again !!!THANKS!!!!!

Couldn't agree more... It's great to have so many people in the area who have the same affliction.We are fortunate to have an organization and group of fellow reefers supporting one another the way we do. Thanks PSAS...

wow...thanks everyone!!!it was nice meeting u duane(trido)..nice to see old faces too and of course new ones;)

thanks cherry corals and zestyreef...love the corals i got from u guys...

thanks PSAS...

PSAS...thanks for organizing such a great event..Thanks to all the sponsers for all of your support...And a BIG kudos to all who put in so much time and effort to make this happen...Adam and Crystal,Duane...Just to nam ea few...Was lots of fun and Great to see such a turnout...Cant wait for the next one.....BTW....good idea to hook up all of the new reefers...Thats what its about...I guarantee they will not forget their experiance!!!

Thank you all (PSAS and sponsors) for putting on such a great event! It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot!

We at SAF would like to really thank Adam and Crystal and all the other PSAS BOD members for their hard work and all they did to make this event so amazing. Great turnout and we had a great time! We love to meet everyone out there in our community!

We will definitely will be there all the times to come to support the club and reefers! Thanks for everyone who came and had a good time!

This also was my first frag swap. My frags are doing great. Thanks to the coordinators for putting this together.

Can someone tell me how I can reach the seller who was setup as you walked in? He had the end spot with a lot of acans... I forgot to ask him what type of light he used to make the corals pop. I think he had on a white t-shirt.

Thanks

That was Todd with cherry corals and the fixture was a Aqua illumination LED.

Once again a great even, this one being the largest that the PSAS has had in many years. Glad to see everyone there and they enjoyed their experience.

Tom

Thanks to everyone for showing up.Seeing everyone leaving happy is what makes it worth it to the BOD for putting in all the effort.
Also, in alphabetical order, thanks to all of our sponsor that worked so hard to bring all of the corals to sell and donate.
Barrier Reef with Icecap,
Cherry Corals
Coral Seas
Seattle Aqua Farm
and of course
Zesty Reef
All of your participation helped to make this the biggest PSAS event on record.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for showing up.Seeing everyone leaving happy is what makes it worth it to the BOD for putting in all the effort.
Also, in alphabetical order, thanks to all of our sponsor that worked so hard to bring all of the corals to sell and donate.
Barrier Reef with Icecap,
Cherry Corals
Coral Seas
Seattle Aqua Farm
and of course
Zesty Reef
All of your participation helped to make this the biggest PSAS event on record.

Dont mean to be rude but Its city corals not coral seas.

Tom

the frag swap was great! im so glad that i became a member, and i cant wait till the next meeting. :)

I would personally like to thank Everyone for coming..
I personally want to thank ALL vendors including the non Business vendors.
We took so much pleasure in seeing all the smiling faces and people leaving with arm loads of little critters..
I also want to thank To Kris and Nichole for doing so much door time and missing out on a lot of quality visiting time with fellow reefers..
To Dwayne for leading the unruly bunch we like to call Board of Directors..
To Ghazni for being a long hauling trooper scooping up corals for two hours without a break..
Thanks to those who stuck around and helped put the place back together. And in a hurry cause those people were not supposed to be there. :(

A personal Special thanks to My wife Crystal..
You were the one searching for hours for corals to get for the PSAS give away..
Going from place to place to get said corals..for the members..
Caring soo much to get something for everyone..

Thank you to All of those who donated corals.. I couldn't begin to name them all..
There were new bags in the tanks every time I turned around .. That was super fun:)
You know who you are...
Way to make this " One for the record books.." Make's me proud to be in the PSAS..

To Mr. BOB MOORE..
Thank you for being who you are.. You are why we were together today.. Your generosity, and kindness, your memory...
I know your not walking on this earth with us anymore..
I don't know where your at..
But I do know where ever it is, your smiling tonight..

Thank you all...

a few bad pics of some corals feeling "better" after a long day LOL
Please excuse my old camera

I would personally like to thank Everyone for coming..
I personally want to thank ALL vendors including the non Business vendors.
We took so much pleasure in seeing all the smiling faces and people leaving with arm loads of little critters..
I also want to thank To Kris and Nichole for doing so much door time and missing out on a lot of quality visiting time with fellow reefers..
To Dwayne for leading the unruly bunch we like to call Board of Directors..
To Ghazni for being a long hauling trooper scooping up corals for two hours without a break..
Thanks to those who stuck around and helped put the place back together. And in a hurry cause those people were not supposed to be there. :(

A personal Special thanks to My wife Crystal..
You were the one searching for hours for corals to get for the PSAS give away..
Going from place to place to get said corals..for the members..
Caring soo much to get something for everyone..

Thank you to All of those who donated corals.. I couldn't begin to name them all..
There were new bags in the tanks every time I turned around .. That was super fun:)
You know who you are...
Way to make this " One for the record books.." Make's me proud to be in the PSAS..

To Mr. BOB MOORE..
Thank you for being who you are.. You are why we were together today.. Your generosity, and kindness, your memory...
I know your not walking on this earth with us anymore..
I don't know where your at..
But I do know where ever it is, your smiling tonight..

Thank you all...

Well said Adam, but I must add, thank you Adam for all your efforts and making available the tanks, light and water for all of the give-away corals. Also for getting the raffle to run smoothly, it was nice to have your name called and not have to wait in line for an hour.

I hope all my fellow BOD members take a moment to pat themselves on the back I think we put together a fantastic event that everybody enjoyed and was a great honor to the spirit of the man it is named after!

Wheww, we just got home and have lots of floating and acclimating to do. This was a great event with lots of nice corals and cute little cardinals :). I wish we had events like this in Spokane. The generosity of everyone there was awesome. Thanks Paul and DolphinLVR for helping us setup a tank and thanks everyone for the awesome experience and frags. I got to put a few faces to screen names, but I know there were a lot of people there that I didn't meet.

Back