bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Could bring some of this
IMGP3361.jpg

and this
IMGP3362.jpg

if anyone is interested. Won't frag unless I have interest here or via PM. Looking for favias, brains, rics, interesting mushrooms, acans, blastos and zoas.

I'll be bringing some AOG frags....100% AOG proceeds will be donated, 50% to Haiti fund and 50% to my daughter's elementary school camp fund.

AtTeNtIoN EvERyOnE!!!!

Attention everyone...

Dan Martinez (DANNO) has donated something special for the Bob, Moore swap..
This be a part of the GIVE AWAY part of teh frag swap..

This item is a Full size Book that used to belong to Bob Moore himself..
It is a 644 page hardcover book.

It is
CORALS of Australia and the Indo-pacific
By J.E.N. Veron

heres a link to the book on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Corals-Australia-Indo-Pacific-J-E-N-Veron/dp/0824815041

Attention everyone...

Dan Martinez (DANNO) has donated something special for the Bob, Moore swap..
This be a part of the GIVE AWAY part of teh frag swap..

This item is a Full size Book that used to belong to Bob Moore himself..

What a very generous donation.

I am (Lisa) is going to bring some TRUE TUBBS BLUES for trade. Not sure of home many polyps we can spare right now but she wanted to bring something special.

Lineage is

ME
Adam (myteemouse)
Dang
Mr Tubbs

Let me know if someone is interested

Not sure how many frags or how many polyps per frag yet...it is a frag itself but has grown and this is a good cause...

Sarang you have the PM for being the man

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Angie and I won't be able to attend as planned. Something came up that's prohibiting us from making the trip. We're both really bummed, as we've been looking forward to this one for a couple months now.

Bummer, what happened to hell or high water? Mike and I are going if you need anything brought back for you.

My coral list to bring is the same as Reeferman's. I'll refine his list once we figure out how much of what we're bringing. We'll donate some frags to the raffle too.

My wish list is zoas/palys we don't/won't have, acans, favias, oregon tort and le pink lemonade.

Bummer, what happened to hell or high water? Mike and I are going if you need anything brought back for you.

Unfortunately, something even more pressing than high water has come up...lol. Thanks for the offer!!

We'd hoped to make it to the swap, and start rebuilding our corals, from when most of our SPS died...

Next time, I hope.

Gottas donate some SPS my self..
I will be bringing a 2 inch multi branch GARF BONSAI
a 2-3 inch ORA Botle brush
a 2 branch well encrusted German Blue
and a few others..
Trust me the bonai and bottle brush are SUPER SWEET peices.

F it, I'm there. And I've got a metal show that evening!! (KISW's thing at El Corazon, see me there LOL)

I knew Mr. Moore only during his last few years, met him a few times working at a shop. Sweetest guy I ever met there. He personally came by to see the owner when he knew he was really sick.... They'd known each other for many, many years. Such a wonderful man. I know he's missed by many who knew him much better than I did.

Oh, and I'll bring what I can, though all I have is frags. Still, many were virtually given to me, and some are big enough to frag, so I'll be bringing what I can to pass it along. FREE, of course, not to trade or sell. :)

Last edited:
So where is this "Grange" and how do I get there? I'm not at all familiar with the south end, which is one reason why I'm never at meetings. :oops:

okay so I just did some fragging, and I have come up with:
3 frags of flaming lotus palys about 2-3 polyps each
about three water melon mushrooms
a random mystery zooanthid I found floating in my tank (it's like christmas, I can't wait to see what it is)
2 ricordia florida (one is a little pansy ricordia and the other is a two mouth ricordia a little bigger then a silver dollar, he's off one of the giants I have in my tank)
and I think thats it for now. I may find more crap in there later that I can chop to bits easily I'll look again tommorow

Back