bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow what a spectacular job all around!

A huge thanks goes out to the people who organized the event, to the sponsors that showed up with amazing offerings(a personal thanks to cherry corals, zesty reef, and Seattle aqua farm), to all the people who donates soooo many corals for the raffle, and to all the people who donated their time for the setup and take down.

The fact that more and more people show up every year for the frag swaps is a testament to your success in growing our hobby. Two huge thumbs up to PSAS!

Peace,
Jesse

Seriously, big thanks to everybody...

What an event! Coordination and time spent by everyone involved is so much appreciated.

I believe the PSAS and the BOD have much to be proud of. Think of it...in terms of people flying in from out of state, visitors from BC, Canada (missing the Olympics to be there today), fellow reefers coming in from quite far away... you all touched so many lives. Visiting with everybody was sure fun huh? The donations were incredible!

I am really fortunate to be part of this great community of marine aquarists and appreciate being able to be around such cool, passionate people. I had a great time, big ups and thanks to all!!!

Greg P
artguy1

No worries..
I got some sleep now.. I fell MUCH BETTER..
I was really happy with the turn out..
Biggest meeting I've ever seen. (thats not saying much)

Wow! What an incredible event!!!!!

PSAS BOD, you guys did an incredible job of putting all of this together! It was great being able to be there, meeting new people and talking about a hobby that we all love! All of the corals were fantastic and had me chomping at the bits to get my tank setup and thriving with life, but that will come in its own time :D

Duane, Thank you again for hanging on to my couple of corals until my system is all setup and ready!

Jeff

PSASFRAGSWAP005.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP007.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP008.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP010.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP012.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP014.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP015.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP016.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP017.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP018.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP019.jpg

PSASFRAGSWAP020.jpg

I hope the newbies got a good thrill with the extras they got..
I also hope the veterans are not offended that we took good care of the newbies..

Also I know we sparked some "PAY IT FORWARD" values in some of the reefers that came...

I would like to thank the members new and old, If it wasn't for you . we wouldn't be able to have great meetings like this.

To the BOD, thanks for all of your help. I had a great time getting everything ready. :DD

a BIG thank you to the sponsors and vendors for coming.

Made it all worth wild.
I Just hope everyone is happy with what frag they got!!!!
I know I sure I am

My halides just came on, and man, did the frag swap add a ton of color! Just wanted to say thanks one more time, and give an additional thumbs up!

To whom ever left the bag of cheato on the first table with free written on it,
Thank-you.
I took a handfull for my refugium on my zoanthid tank.

Thanks for the fun and great meeting. Was cool to see all the people and finally make it to one, been trying for awhile now. All the corals look great I got from the raffle and from the vendors there. Can't wait until next time. Who was the person that had the clams there?

Thanks for the fun and great meeting. Was cool to see all the people and finally make it to one, been trying for awhile now. All the corals look great I got from the raffle and from the vendors there. Can't wait until next time. Who was the person that had the clams there?

From what I recall the only person that had clams was city corals from bothell.

Tom

Back