Cabinetry pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DaBrowns

Fellow Reefers: I'm in the planning stages of a custom built stand/canopy combo and would love to see pictures of your masterpieces for a little inspiration. Bigger tanks would be better as I have a 72" 150g. All pictures and opinions/advice are greatly appreciated!:p

I am currently building a new hood for my hundred gallon. I will post some pics when it is done. It is maple with raised panel doors on the front. Building a taller one for halides

Here is a link to my attempt on my stand and canopy in my cube, look at post number 4...
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20640&highlight=cube+back

also here is the finished product as it looks now...
ourreef055.jpg

Hope this inspires you!!!

Matt

Not to hijack this thread, just a quick question...is that pine wood you used for your canopy. Also Love the way its hinged great access and keeps the corners looking clean. Sorry for the hijack.

Not to hijack this thread, just a quick question...is that pine wood you used for your canopy. Also Love the way its hinged great access and keeps the corners looking clean. Sorry for the hijack.

The Hood is 3/4'' oak ply $50 at home depot, the stand is birch ply...
I believe all the trim is hemlock...
Thanks...

Matt

photo

photo

Here's a couple shots of my tank from last year, just before I started my new set up of a 150 gal tall.

I hope the pics come thru. I didn't build it, I found someone in Woodinville to do the tank, stand and canopy for me, but you can see some of the detail work for ideas.

photo

photo

Here's a couple shots of my tank from last year, just before I started my new set up of a 150 gal tall.

I hope the pics come thru. I didn't build it, I found someone in Woodinville to do the tank, stand and canopy for me, but you can see some of the detail work for ideas.

Ok, let's try this instead.

Ok let me try this! I'm not finished but you can get the idea! :)

attachment.php

Guess i need to remember how to post pics full size, sorry!

Back