• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Calcium Reactor, Lights, RODI, and Backpack type Skimmer.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

nwinverts

Beyond the 3rd Bardo
All items are for local pickup only.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsky4aK98

Used - Precision Marine Systems calcium reactor for up to 200 gal. tank needs a $3 fitting repair - $75

Used - 48 inch Current Sundial T5 Ho fixture with a box of NEW 4 Truelumen bulbs. 2)54 watt T5 HO TrueLumen White 12,000K,2)54 watt T5 HO TrueLumen Actinic Blue 460nm - fixture and bulbs $80
http://www.marinedepot.com/48_inch_Current_USA_SunDial_T5_HO_4x54W_w_Timers_LED_48_Inch_T5_Fluorescent_Light_Fixtures-Current_USA-CU01150-FILTFIT58U-CU01153-vi.html

Used - Bulk Reef Supply 5 stage RODI, 60 Gallons per day,with TDS2 inline Meter installed $60

New - Backpack type Skimmer $25

Thanks
-Mark

Last edited:
Can you explain to me what fitting needs repaired on the calcium reactor? Also, what model?
I am considering a reactor sometime in the future, but I haven't done the research yet. Just need a CO2 tank to get up and running? (other than the repair) Would you recommend getting an additional effluent chamber?

Hi Stacey, if you left click on the third picture twice it will enlarge... The fitting that needs replacement is the one in the top of the chamber holding the black 1/4 in tubing.

Can easily be replaced with a john Guest or multi fitting. it is simply siliconed in place. I do not know the model number of reactor. I have talked to a couple other folks

who have them and was told that their's didn't have model numbers printed on them as well. when I bought it I was simply told it was for up to a 200 gal tank. I have no recommendation

as far as needing an additional chamber. Hope this helps...

Thanks
-Mark

Back