Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Thank you, all bulbs are on x4 ati blue+, x8 1w royal blue led's and the 14k phoenix 150w. I just wanted to do a quick update of the scape, all shots are raw and on full auto. Will do some actually photo work when I have time.

Thanks! hoping to fill the BB with Acan frags on discs! I also want to add a sps island but in due time..

Picked up a cone skimmer rated for a 180g although definetly not big enough for one. This skimmer is made by sc aquariums. First two pics are from when i added it to the sump, third pic is 30 minutes later. Will update. Am picking up a controller this week.

1 Hour after putting it in the sump. This skimmer didn't get a vinegar bath. Just a salt water break in for a few hrs in a bucket.

IMAG0459.jpg

It is slowing down as expected. I believe it was running so hard at first since i was without a skimmer for 10 days. I also waited those 10 days to scrape my BB and walls after applying this skimmer. Im confident that it can handle my size system for the life of it. Thanks tyson just a waiting game now until i can afford to do a nice lps order online. Would like to see about a group by next month. As of the next few weeks this controller and skimmer is going to break my tank bank lol.

Krish is going to ban me but I added sand!! :badgrin: Half of the sand was new from the store and added at about 4 lbs every 2 weeks, the other half was added right away and was all from my nano tank. It is a mix between large/med grade crushed coral and fine sand.

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

Last edited:
Also entered the 3 gallon or under contest on nr. Will be updating over here as the contest continues! =)

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0166-1.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

Back