Chase Ojala's 30x30x18

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have made an 15 frag lps order and should be shipping on monday. Ill be getting 2 ultra blastos, one aussie duncan and the rest acans. I don't believe in the NEED for a skimmer on any tank as long as the water changes keep up.

SWEET CORALS!

I dont have a skimmer on my pico either. I have a fish and two shrimp and a few snails in it too. I just do a 30% water change every week. Its been doing great for a year now.
Cant wait to see your new corals.

SWEET CORALS!

I dont have a skimmer on my pico either. I have a fish and two shrimp and a few snails in it too. I just do a 30% water change every week. Its been doing great for a year now.
Cant wait to see your new corals.

Thanks! I just hope this company does well. They have had mixed reviews but for the prices and free shipping over 125$ I couldn't help myself.

I maintain a reef for a "client" of mine, he has a 130g and lives a few blocks from me. I just added two harlequin shrimp to his tank due to his large asternia star infestation. I plan on getting a pair of the shrimp for the pico contest myself and using his infestation to feed my shrimp!

Unfortunately I'm breaking down the contest tank due to a bad solder in one led blowing every led left of that one. I was left with half of my led's working and 6 days till the equipment deadline.. Looking on the brighter side my lps order will be going in my cube!

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Thanks! I did. Currently looking for a cheaper camera such as a D3000 or canon xt. I Sold my D3100 last week.

Your cube is looking really good hoping mine can start to look like that soon. I have been trying to PM you but your box is full

Back