Contest for Newbies (Take Two) !!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dawg,no..you misunderstood....the articles will NOT be listed in the article section..instead, you need to use the search or advanced search box in the upper right hand corner of the home page...type in keywords and then see what the results are...you are looking for a link that matches the question I post for that day..make sense?if not, let me know and I will explain more.thx

Please be aware I have extended the time to join this contest til next Wedneday Oct 17th.....hope to get more newbies to play...

The deadline to enter is tonight at 9pm PST.

so far we have:

Senji
Baboso
Mike2112
Dawg2012
Josh88

First two questions will be posted in the New to Reefkeeping forum around 10am PST on Thursday, Oct 18th.

Should be fun...

OK. Contest is closed.

here are the list of players:

Senji
Baboso
Mike2112
Dawg2012
Josh88

no, i just miscounted..thx for the catch...i sent a revised count in PM...everyone should have 5 pts, except josh who missed the first day..

Thanks Pandora :)

I been busy reading the new book.

Bought a drilled tank, stand and some other stuff but will probably put off setting it up until we buy a house, which 'should' be in the next six to nine months... Didn't seem smart to jump into it now to only have to tear it down and move it in a few months... Plus this way I can do more research and not rush it.

Yes, it has tons of good information... AND some amazing pictures of some amazing tanks! It's very helpful to be able to see many of the things the author is talking about setup and functioning.

Back