RF Membership Drive Contest

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faciosity referred me to this site, love to watch his tank. If I wasn't moving I would have set one up of my own. Very peaceful hobby.

hey :)
skinz78 referred me. still working on getting my first SW tank started, having horses and uni doesnt help! off to lurk and read now :p

I didn't put up that much of a fight. I knew you would have a few people on reserve to post at the last minute, and you didn't even have to call in a favor from Japan or Russia! I tried my hardest in the little free time that I have and will continue to refer people here, but looks like I wont be replacing my dead clams after all. Thanks to everybody for the support.

It was a close race, but....

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :cheer:

:humble:CONGRATS CHRIS AKA SKINZ78:party:

I will pm you to get all the info we need to pass on to Henk so you can collect your prize! :)

As for all of the other participants, thank you for your efforts. Ben was really close!! :eek:
Thanks again and keep your eye open for new games and contests that are to come. :D

:gossip:that great Chris, we can split the pot now!! lol jk
CONGRATS :horn:

Yes there is a way. This contest has long been finished though but for the record, the winner's referrals had all unique IP addresses. We weren't really checking for them this go round but since you asked, the winner's referrals were are all legit :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back