• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Our sale will feature the following specials at our retail location. We will be adding to this list as the event draws near! I will also post "internet-only" specials in the near future.

-Specials-

All Livestock 30% Off (Fish/Corals/Inverts) Excludes Live Rock
Buy Any Ecotech Vortech Pump @ MAP & Get A $20 Coral Certificate
Ecoxotic EcoPico Aquarium Setup $89.99
Ecoxotic Stunner Strips $39.99
Ecoxotic Panorama Strips $89.99
Brightwell Salt Buckets $59.99 or 3 for $150! Limited to stock on hand. No rain checks!
Instant Ocean Buckets $34.99
Reef Crystals Buckets $39.99
Elos Test Kits & Consumables 25% Off
Eshopps Frag Racks 30% Off
TLF 550 Phosban Reactor $69.99
TLF 150 Phosban Reactor $39.99
API Reef & Saltwater Master Test Kits 30% Off
Hagen Digital Thermometer $9.99
Phoenix DE 14K 150w/250w Halide Bulbs $59.99
Reed Mariculture Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
All CoralVue Halide Bulbs 30% Off
CaribSea Substrates 30% Off
Coral Frenzy 25% Off
Hydor Koralia Evo/Pico 30% Off
Giesemann T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
ATI T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
UVL (URI) VHO Bulbs 25% Off
Complete Seachem Line Including AquaVitro 30% Off (Salt Excluded)
Hikari Frozen Foods 25% Off
Brightwell Aquatics 30% Off (Salt Excluded)
Octopus Protein Skimmers 15% Off Limited to stock on hand. No special orders.
Coral Rx Dip Single Shots 30% Off
Maxi-Jet Powerheads 25% Off
Vertex Bio Pellets 20% Off

-Door Busters-

Vertex Refractometer $39.99
100GPD RO/DI $149.99
Select Fiji Live Rock 4.99/LB
Small Cleaner Shrimp $9.99 (Limited Qty/Rainchecks)
Sailfin Tang $14.99
Sm. Green Chromis $.99
Coral Banded Shrimp $5.99
Emerald Crabs $3.49
Astraea Snails $0.69
Algae Blenny $7.99
Blue Leg Hermit Med $.49
Nassarius Snail Sm $.59
Nano Ocellaris Clowns $8.99
ORA 2.5” Derasa Clam $19.99
ORA Plum Crazy $29.99
ORA Green Polyp Leathers $24.99
Live Feeds Reef Pods $12.99
Original/Herbivore Rod's Foods Buy 3 Packs For $50
Peppermint Shrimp $3.49
Medium Yellow Tang $19.99
Mexican Turbo Snail $1.00
Zebra Nerite Snails $.99
Flame Scallop $3.99
12oz Carbon $3.99

During our event we will sell rain checks for most items if we run out. This rain check offer is good for any Door Buster and dry good items. We cannot hold livestock during the sale. This includes items that you pay for during the sale. Everything must be taken at the time of purchase. Its just too difficult for us to keep track of everything on hold, when its as busy as our sales are.

Special Hours
Saturday 9-6
Sunday 10-6​

Last edited:
If you want first pick of all the great corals and fish + no crowds or waiting, set up an appoinment for Friday May 13th. All the sale specials are good this day!

If you are interested in scheduling one of these slots please PM, or email [email protected], with up to three time slots, in order of preference, that would best fit your schedule on Friday May 13th. I need your first and last name and a phone number. If there are more requests than slots we will draw names to fairly fill the appointments. I will post the final schedule below and call everyone to confirm their appointment. If ANY slot works for you please indicate this in your PM. Please don't commit to a time slot if you are not sure you can make the appointment.

-Time Slots-

Friday May 13th
11AM-12PM
1. Eric M.
2. Tuan
3. Mike M.
4. Bill B.
5. Diana/Scott

12PM-1PM
1. Chris/James
2. Jacob H.
3. Logan M.
4. Dru M.
5. Caitlen

1PM-2PM
1. Sandra P.
2. Tim/Sandy R.
3. Darrell
4. Don C.
5. Sadiq A.

2PM-3PM
1. Thang D.
2. Geoffrey M.
3. Steven H.
4. Steve W.
5. Victor

3PM-4PM
1. Doug B.
2. Rick C.
3. Kelly G.
4.Bruce/Cathy R.
5. Alex P.

4PM-5PM
1. Nancy M.
2. Chris T.
3. Tony/Carlos
4. Dawn
5. JasonD

5PM-6PM
1. Joe P.
2. Ed M.
3. Kevin
4. James G.
5. Shane & John​

Last edited:
-Raffles-

We usually have a small raffle during this event. Its nothing like our Anniversary Sale raffle but its still fun. We will have one set of prizes that are a part of the "Free Raffle" and one set of prizes for a "$2 Ticket Raffle". Everyone who comes to the event gets a free ticket for the "Free Raffle". You can purchase more tickets for $2 each or 6 for $10. These purchased tickets can be used in either raffle category. We are still gathering prizes and sorting but the information will be presented in this post at a later date. Ecoxotic also sent a bunch of EcoCham that we will be handing out free while supplies last.

Current Prize List

-Free Raffle-
$25 Gift Certificate - 4 Prizes Donated by BRA
Strawberry Shortcake Acropora Frag - 2 Prizes Donated by BRA
8 Piece Brightwell Prize Pack - 2 Prizes Donated by Brightwell Aquatics

-$2 Raffle-
4 UVL T5 Bulbs (454, Indigo Sun, Actinic White, Super Actinic) 46" 54W - 1 Prize Donated by UVL
$100 Gift Certificate - 1 Prize Donated by BRA
True Pink Lemonade Acropora Frag - 1 Prize Donated by BRA
Pewter Fluval Edge Aquarium - 1 Prize Donated by Hagen
Pair Blue Ecoxotic Stunner Strips w/ Transformer - 1 Prize Donated by Ecoxotic

More to come!​

Last edited:
Hey who makes that little aquarium that sits on top of the refidgerator that houses softies/zoo's? Looks to be somewhere around .5 to 1 gallon aquarium? I think it has a little LED strip above it.

I'm pretty sure the one you are referring to is a CFI custom acrylic number we had made. We still have a new, matching unit in the shop for sale. The furniture came from Natural Woodcrafters.

Hey who makes that little aquarium that sits on top of the refidgerator that houses softies/zoo's? Looks to be somewhere around .5 to 1 gallon aquarium? I think it has a little LED strip above it.

Just in case its not the one with the wooden furnature, the other two tanks ontop of the taller fridge are an Ecoxotic EcoPico(has the little black LED arm fixture over it), and is 5gals. The super tiny one is a Starfire glass AquaPro pico, and is 1gal. It has a Coralife mini t-5 fixture on it.

I really wish I could make it over, but won't be able to. If anybody from Spokane area goes over there, will you pick me up a couple flame scallops?

So what's the deal on rainchecks?

My wife asked Chris today when she picked up the picasso and he said he didn't know. She has to work on Saturday so won't be able to make it til Sat afternoon. The main thing I am concerned with is the ecoxotic tank (5 gallon).

My list includes

Ecoxotic tank
ORA plum crazy (door buster)
Deresa clam (doorbuster)

The ORA stuff I'm not too concerned about, but if there isn't any tanks left and no rainchecks on it may not be worth the trip. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Seth

Back