• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We made some changes to the specials today.

1. The Radium shortage finally hit home and our supplier is out. We changed that special to Phoenix 14K DE 150w/250 $59.99 ea.

2. The Octopus Skimmer discount is limited to stock on hand. No special orders or rain checks.

3. Brightwell Salt distribution to our area is changing logistically. Since our supplier can not guarantee our current cost we cannot offer rain checks for the special price we posted. We will have about 15 buckets available. That is all they have left. We will still be able to get the salt but our cost is going up an un-specified amount. As such.....

4. We are adding both Reef Crystals and Instant Ocean buckets to our specials!!! (Right on Mike!) We should have prices figured out sometime Tuesday.

5. Pink Anthias didn't ship. We took them off and.....added Small Green Chromis $.99 each!!! (Yay Tom!)

Hopefully, this is as bad as the hiccups get, but if not we will work with whatever gets thrown our way. Sorry for any inconvenience these changes might cause.

We made some changes to the specials today.

3. Brightwell Salt distribution to our area is changing logistically. Since our supplier can not guarantee our current cost we cannot offer rain checks for the special price we posted. We will have about 15 buckets available. That is all they have left. We will still be able to get the salt but our cost is going up an un-specified amount. As such.....

If I'm one of the first 15 lucky customers; will the Brightwell salt still be going for the $59.99 price?

If I'm one of the first 15 lucky customers; will the Brightwell salt still be going for the $59.99 price?

Yes...We were able to secure 15 buckets at that price. Not sure how many will be left by Friday but at least we will have some. What a headache this caused:) !!

What time do we start "busting doors" for the door busters on Sat/Sunday?

(That poor door has already been throughalot this year, it shouldn't have to take much more abuse! ;-)

What time do we start "busting doors" for the door busters on Sat/Sunday?

(That poor door has already been throughalot this year, it shouldn't have to take much more abuse! ;-)

LOL...great point about the door. Weird that that info disappeared. I swear I had it in one of my posts along with bring an umbrella etc. Oh well...

Special Hours
Saturday 9-6
Sunday 10-6

Thanks!
yeah I vaguely remember something about umbrellas too... but then couldn't find it in the thread either--wasn't sure if it was real or if I dreamt it.
Since I've been dreaming** about the B.R.A. sale every night for a month now--so the dreaming and waking is starting to blur together...

**some nightmares too, of course.
(the showing-up-to-sale-naked-nightmare is bad--not because I'm naked, but because it means I FORGOT MY WALLET! :p

damn... the BWA Neo Marine Salt was #1 on my list of "stuff" to get.... :(

Yeah sorry guys. It was really frustrating. We will still be bringing it in but there will be new fluctuating fuel surcharges as it will be dropshipped from Brightwell. Our regular 69.99 bucket price will remain the same but now that I don't have a stable cost I can't safely offer rainchecks at the sale prices.

Back