DaCube Jr II Oceanic 30g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That tanks not sitting were the toilts going is it :eek:. Are you keeping your other cube

No the toilet is going in the utility room. The other cube (aquapod) will be up for sale just as soon as I can get other lighting set up. It will come with the modified pod, 150HQI light, and the Fluval X5 for massive flow:D It shoud make a great little tank for someone.

tank looks great! I have been wanting to down size back to my 30 cube for a while now, just waiting for my diamond bits to be delivered. do you got any pics with the tank stocked?

tank looks great! I have been wanting to down size back to my 30 cube for a while now, just waiting for my diamond bits to be delivered. do you got any pics with the tank stocked?

I just literally got it up and running last pm. Everything from DaCube Jr (my aquapod) wil be going into it. I put a couple pieces of live rock from the other tank in it tonight to get things going.

Looking good! You just HAVE TO have reef projects don't you!:badgrin: It will be an awesome tank! LMK when it's red to go ....i have a frag of the purple rim cap you wanted.

Looking good! You just HAVE TO have reef projects don't you!:badgrin: It will be an awesome tank! LMK when it's red to go ....i have a frag of the purple rim cap you wanted.

Why yes I do just have to have reef projects...isn't that half the fun:lol:
It will be a little while before I try to put any corals in this one, going to go ahead and get a calcium reactor on this tank and do it right...not that it isn't already right with what it has so far:D

Ok, got everything moved over last night, things are kind of settling down:badgrin:
I have always thought of flow as a good thing...but this may be a bit too much...did I really say that:eek: May have to get myself some of the nano tunze.

DSC_5467Medium.jpg

what mod# tunzeyou got ,looked like tunze too low bring it up to the top just little, turn the vent sucking from the bottom to the top not the top to the bottom..i saw you used with the ctler,,try to turn it way down first,,

Last edited:
what mod# tunzeyou got ,looked like tunze too low bring it up to the top just little, turn the vent sucking from the bottom to the top not the top to the bottom..i saw you used with the ctler,,try to turn it way down first,,

It's a 6100.10 I will try your recommendations Dang, it's already at the lowest possible setting now.

Sold the Aquapod last pm, and wanted to thank Eric (esears) for letting me use his light until the big Barrier Reef Grand Opening when I will get my lighting. Here are a few shots of what I put together tonight to get the light set up, with a few modifications it should do just fine for the Luminarc III mini that I'm picking up from Barrier Reef.

DSC_5470Large.jpg

DSC_5472Medium.jpg

DSC_5476Large.jpg

Back