DaCube Jr II Oceanic 30g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You got it. You have to get in line. Took two days off and fell behind. Have one of my best'es buddys I have to go see. After that I should be open.
PS ya the min looks like the way to go. Looks like it was made for it.

I just picked up a hole saw Its also hitatchi but it looks diff. than yours Mines don't the teeth like yours. Its all grit.

oh ok it just looks like it has gaps, and also the one I got is a gray color and a tad bit shorter and also has a spade tipped pilot in the middle.

oh ok it just looks like it has gaps, and also the one I got is a gray color and a tad bit shorter and also has a spade tipped pilot in the middle.

Actually I had to go take a look, I was looking at Tracy's yesterday, his is smooth with the grit, mine does actually have teeth with pilot bit and grit. Like I said before though, I would advise against these, and recommend a diamond tip.

Yeah the one I got has no theeth just grit I saw the one you have but I decided on the one I got the guy at lowes said it made to gut glass but it is not a diamond bit them thing cost $100 big one for the 2 1/2'' ten times the cost of the one I got.

Back