December meeting/party

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
The evite will be out shortly... The Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 10th from 6pm to whenever everyone leaves!

We are getting together for a holiday potluck at Scott and my house in Lynnwood (address on the evite). We are easily accessed from I5 or 405. We are about a mile NW of the Alderwood Mall.

The club will provide main dishes; so far a ham, red & green stuffed peppers and a vegetarian lasagne. We will provide non-alcoholics drinks. If you want more than that BYOB and driver!

We are asking attendees to bring a side dish, salad or dessert! As simple as possible as we know everyone is busy this time of year.

We are also going to have a gift exchange for those who want to participate, fine, if you don't there is no obligation. It's going to be really easy - bring a wrapped (or bagged) gift and place it on the table. It can be a gag or not; whatever you want! We will have fun exchanging at some point.

Shoud be tons of fun, please try to make it!

Colleen

Should be a great event. Fun, food, and talking reefs....every reefers idea of a great night out. Plus you can scope out Scott's tank...see if it is really up and running ;)

i think it's gonna be fun :) .
i'll try bringing either chocolate cake or cookies :D.
i can't wait to see the puppy and Scott's tank hehe

Sorry, too late to reschedule my days off... I planned for the 17th per clubs regular scheduled meeting date. If there is any way to find out the rest of the years schedule, I could make a few more meetings. This is getting really frustrating.

Jon

We felt the 17th was too close to Christmas and thought we might get a better turn out a bit earlier.... We will work on posting the rest of the tentative dates. We try to keep to the 3rd Saturday depending on speaker schedules, etc.

Sorry :(

January 21st at 6PM at the Shark Reef is the next meeting. You have to remember that we have to coordinate all these meetings and get the speakers/vendors/rooms all to match up. Sometimes it doesn't come together 3 months in advance. I understand and share your frustrations Jon, we're working on that.

Sorry you'll miss this one. I hope you can make the January meeting.

Hey everyone; you should have your e-vite now. It's the first time I have used the evite service and I see that I didn't allow to show how many attendees there are as they respond; so peridically I will update the total here, in case you are interested... I'll fix that for next time!

Thanks and hope to see you, Colleen

Wish I could make it... looks like a great time! I could've made it on the 17th... :D

maybe next year...

-Josh- :cool:

I'll be there closer to 7pm, bringing a couple of bags of Ceaser Salad... Need anything else????

Yeah so what are you bringing Gab? I was afraid you would make me look bad so Shilo and I made cookies fudge and carrot cake... all the easy recipes :0 :)

Whatever everyone brings is fine; there will be plenty of food!

Also, don't forget the optional gift exchange.... gag or whatever, anything goes!

Colleen

Anyone out there wanting a pair of Clarkii clowns (Coral Sea variant, tank-raised) ?

Send me a PM.......don't post here.... [hint hint] so you can sound surprised when you get it later... ;)

I can't think of a gag present....except maybe take some charcoal and crush it up....and place it in a stocking? Only reefers will be happy with charcoal for christmas... lol

- Ilham

Anyone want a bucket of Oceanic salt, is so let me know and I will bring it. It's Free, unopened and all yours for the asking.....

Back