December meeting/party

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah so what are you bringing Gab? I was afraid you would make me look bad so Shilo and I made cookies fudge and carrot cake... all the easy recipes :0

Whatever everyone brings is fine; there will be plenty of food!

Also, don't forget the optional gift exchange.... gag or whatever, anything goes!

ohh boy now i'm gonna be embarrased :oops: , i'm just bringing some home maid pretzels.
I won't be able to participate on the gift exchange :( .
ohh yeah and if anyone want some kenya tree (spandex man :D ) let me knwo and i'll bring a baby one ;)

spongebob lover said:
ohh boy now i'm gonna be embarrased :oops: , i'm just bringing some home maid pretzels.

Watch out Colleen....I think Gabby's just being nice and humble :) I picture her with 4 full boxes of stuff..... :eek:

j/k j/k.....

- Ilham

Awww I was just kidding... homemade pretzels? I've never heard of such a thing!

Hey Ken use the Oceanic for the gift exchange; I'd love it! i still use and have no problems with oceanic; of course everything I keep is hard to kill.. :) except my bright blue zoos are weird looking so I need all the experts to figure out what the deal is. All the others are just fine.

OK... Ilham wanted some of it also.... Maybe all you would have to do is sprinkle a little of the salt on his carrot cake....

the home maid pretzels are like the ones at the mall, but mine are just to fat :p or i dont' knwo, they taste ok though. :p
hmm even though i'll see them soon :D, are they opening?
do you see their color fading away?.
i'm going through pain right now with my zoos i tell you, but i'm sure they'll survive :) .

They appear like a globby mess although I touched them and they are hard... just super tightly closed and have been forever. They are the only ones and there are alot of them in there... why did it have to be the blues I waited for two years for? Makes me want to have a fit.

Why not dip Gabby's pretzels in the salt?...mmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Well all I hope you have a great time at the party/meeting. I basically worked from 10pm last night until 6pm tonight(just got home):| ....I'm totally beat and don't really want to die on the freeway in a fiery wreak driving from Auburn up to the great white north end, so I guess I'll stay home and crash (no pun intended....ok it was :D) Anyway have a good time:D

Oh and remember there are only 15 stress filled, traffic jammed, not enough credit, no place to park, nothing is really on sale, door dinged by jerk, fightin little ol' ladies for the last fruit cake, didn't get get what you wanted days left until Christmas....;) JK

Last edited:
well this really sucked !! i spent half day baking pretzels and something i was gonna give away and and i couldn't go !! :mad: i am really really upset (more than that) but i understand the husband had to had those shrimps i told him not to :mad: i was so close and the whole day !! grrr :mad: :mad:

hey Stan, you can always come here and have a pretzel with me :)

Last edited:
Thanks Colleen, Scott, Shilo for hosting the meeting tonight. many thanks for the cake!!!!!!!!

I will bring a single clown this coming Friday sometime, probably before noon, if possible. When Scott is ready for the frag, let me know. What is the behavior of the other clown in the school tank?

Best,
Ilham

Ah yes, and I need to Paypal membership dues!

Which email address do i send that to. A mailed member card is fine, too; although I can pick it up as well.

Best,
Ilham

Gabby, Ill be up in the Redmond area sometime this week....I suppose the extra hour (JK) drive to Mill Creek for a pretzel will work

Scott and Colleen, thank you so much for providing such a wonderful place to hold the get together. Dona and I had such a good time, and your softie tank is really nice. The new tank looks real good also. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a great time.

Back