1/10 chiller
2 250 watt 14 k hamiltons
260 watt pc's
150 lbs live rock fiji,kaelini,marshall
100 live sand

and finally

here's the last of tonights pics all pics were takin on 2-4-06

Nice!

You've been busy with those maricultured Acroporas. Any significan color changes since you've gotten them?

Love that nice leather in the middle.

What are the lighting specs? It is too blue for my taste, so I'm guessing it is either 14k Hamiltons or possibly Radiums on HQIs. The corals seem to like it.

Best,
Ilham

Lights are 14 k hamiltons mogul on a pfo ballast, and yes alittle blue. the acro's are coloring up slowly one has blue tips, others have yellow, purple, brown tips lol. switching tanks soon finally upgrading to that 180 Ive been talkin about. Then it will be switched to 10 k's and vho atenics. That is my green toadstool leather in the middle. Thats the momma to my frags and my ocellaris call home. Couldn't ask for a better host for my clowns they love it, and the coral dosent even care they are there.

Awesome photo's Diablo...I have to say that tank look's like a coral farm .How often do you trim..LOL...:)

Now that's something to drool over! Nice photos and your tank is looking amazing! Thanks for sharing...My turn to get zapped!(LOL)

Thanks for all the nice remarks. Ive been working hard to make it what it is!! Now time to tear down and start over. Going bigger 180 sounds like fun huh.

well elmo they are starting to look real nice heres my favs the ones im keeping
Elmo18 said:
You've been busy with those maricultured Acroporas. Any significan color changes since you've gotten them?

Back