DIY Flow Enductor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awesome! I'm actually kinda happy that my simple project has inspired a few people to follow. with all the adivce I have got here its nice to contibute.

lol, yes. Was over at Peppie's and we were doing a little R&D and came up with a new style of Eductor for 300dd build. Lets just say it has "all the whistles's and....)

Well you two better come up with some magic with your new flow outlet to beat my Kpiotrowski MO FLOW:)
360 degree barrel moement, wide accelerated flow, air injection, custom colors, sizes 1/2" to 1"......beat that!lol
3/4" MO FLOW
IMG_0438_zps16981b48.jpg

1" MO FLOW......"This is the bad boy"
IMG_0429_zpsbaa12303.jpg

IMG_0427_zps9fcf3154.jpg

Even made Peppie one:)
IMG_0432_zpsf24737be.jpg

not that special really...very specific for my own need....but the air injection has me thinking!!!

nope, just something you missed spinner ( and it was right in front of your nose the whole time actually....and in front of mine!). Your designs are simply awesome. My new one though...as simple as it is, WILL have you back to the shop!

Sry, will be a few days before pics. just soooo much going on in so many areas right now.

Can't wait to see!
I have moved the air so it comes up on the bottom of main chamber now this way bubbles rise just in front of barrel and there is no back pressure on air pump"_:usa2:

Back