Do you have kids? Show us pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is a picture of my youngest, 7 months, and my soon to be sister in law.
autumn.jpg

krish75 said:
Hey Scott...Nice Bikini top! (LOL)

hehe.. just trying to keep it a family site :D.

spongebob lover said:
Hey scott, i really like how you have those fishes on her wall :) .. or is that your room dood :rolleyes: ?

haha.. no that is her room :D. Its coming down soon :( wife-e says she old enough to have a princess room... :(

wife-e says she old enough to have a princess room...

ohh :( , well tell her that right now she's the little mermaid (and that's a princess :D).
and mungus all i can say is aahhh that's a cute picture !!

i love kids !!

some pics of mine...
my daughter riding sunny (we don't own a horse, would have to get rid of a tank to afford it ;) )
kate4.jpg

My Kids after climbing 7 miles uphill on appalachian trail in MA
mountaineers3.jpg

My daughter in my wife's wedding dress (she has always been a princess :) )
princesskate4.jpg

My son wanting to dress up as well, aint he cute :D
princeskull3.jpg

Ok, here are my two girls... :)

Most of you know Shilo, but here are my two favorite girls together. THe little one is Julianna my two year old great niece. THe two are inseparable; since day one. I get to pick her up at daycare on Tuesdays! That's Auntie's day... Her favorite thing is to sit on my lap and look at all the fish pictures on my laptop of all the current and past tanks. When we are done with that we buy Care Bear stuff on Ebay!

Here's my 9yrs old daughter Ina and cousins Miguel(right) and Angelo(left) on a camping trip in our living room.
The other picture is my daughter in winning the Hong Kong Ladies Taekwondo Association welter weight division last month.
The last two photos are blackbelt promotional exams held 2 weeks ago in which she succesfully pass.

Glad to see all your adorable kids.

Joey

Awesome pics everyone!

Joey - tell your daughter congrats from me! That is outstanding!

Back