PEPPIE's New 120 Acrylic Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This thing is pimped!!!! I wish i had the cash to throw up something like this. Peppie I always admire your builds and how you calibrate your layouts so perfectly!

Yup mo great work out of peppie.
I have to agree. Keeping it simple is a bit boring.
Keep up the great work.
D

This thing is pimped!!!! I wish i had the cash to throw up something like this. Peppie I always admire your builds!

Thanks tike,
I have been planning this build in my head for about 8 mo. It is kinda nice not having to be in a big hurry to get it wet. I can take my time and pay attention to the small details. They add up to a sweet little system. There is so much more to do. this has been the tip of the iceberg so far.

Never throw anything away.
I have had this 2'' strainer pipe stashed away in the shop for atleast 2 years. LOL
I started cutting slots in it for my 2'' CL drain. Didnt think the slots were big enough so I switched cutters on the dremel.

This is better. I made 2 of them so I can switch them out for cleaning

My wife has given me her blessing on allowing the sump to be placed in the garage. Just added another month of work to get everything swapped around. The car has to park on the other side now. That means all that fishroom work I did last year..... Coming down.
It will be a while before I get back to the build. More Commission work for the next 4 weeks

Back