Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish,

She is a sweet heart. Grow that beard get a rocking chair for the front porch and keep that shotgun handy!

She looks adorable!

Did she used the needle and string or the pierce gun? When I had my ear pierced (back in the 80's) I had them use the gun, I could not have done it with a needle.

ahhh that's so cute !!!
i wanna do Olivia's ears !! :D ...... and i will.... you'll see :badgrin: :badgrin: :D .

yeah everyone in my family had had it done with the needle :eek:, i remember when my sister was a few weeks old and my aunt did it for her, she screamed as hard as she could .
I'm glad that now they have those gun thingys :p

Needle or gun? Heck I had 2 in my one ear and I just pushed the ear ring into. No Ice or nothing. I actually did one in a high school class. Pushed it in a little took some notes, pushed in futher OUCH.. Poked my finger, put the back on it and call it good. Yes this was back in the 80's also and no I wasn't on anything. Maybe I'm just a little weird.

She's a cutey Krish, Wait until the first date.. :) Mine turns 11 next month. Won't be much longer for me. Time to go invest in a shot gun.. :D

Thanks guys!:D And yes, it was with the gun. :) Gabby...How do you like this one??? Emily went to sleep right after she finished her usual 10:00pm bottle and slept until we woke her 6:00 this morning! :eek: She slept for 8 hours straight through the night and would have gone longer! Hope it wasn't a fluke:p

Needle or gun? Heck I had 2 in my one ear and I just pushed the ear ring into. No Ice or nothing. I actually did one in a high school class. Pushed it in a little took some notes, pushed in futher OUCH.. Poked my finger, put the back on it and call it good. Yes this was back in the 80's also and no I wasn't on anything. Maybe I'm just a little weird

dood you got issues :lol: :p......naww just kidding, i'd do it to myself ....... of course after 5 or may be 8 shots of tequila :lol:.

Thanks guys! And yes, it was with the gun. Gabby...How do you like this one??? Emily went to sleep right after she finished her usual 10:00pm bottle and slept until we woke her 6:00 this morning! She slept for 8 hours straight through the night and would have gone longer! Hope it wasn't a fluke

Krish, i don't like you any more!!!
that is so not fair and i want a refund :p:lol:.......seriously i count the days more than when i had my period :shock: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the sleeping, Krish! Join the club. We have to wake Paige sometimes, too. However, now she's starting to cut back on the afternoon naps pretty seriously. Today we took her to a marching band competition, and she was a trooper for 5 hours of bleacher time with marching bands cranking away all afternoon. She took one short nap, amidst all the noise. That's about all we get any more. One short (20-30 minutes) nap in the afternoon, and one in the evening.

And she just started to laugh a little. Man, that's the best! Yours will be soon. It's so worth waiting for.

yeah yeah yeah whaterver to the 2 of you:p.
Itried letting mine cry for a little in the middle of th night and that didn't work, then i tried by feeding her with the bottle and no much success there either...ohh well.

all i can say to the two of you is.....wait until the terrible twos start :badgrin: ..............wait i'm the the same page :eek: :eek: ....aahhh!!!:p

Back