Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats on the sleeping, Krish! Join the club. We have to wake Paige sometimes, too. However, now she's starting to cut back on the afternoon naps pretty seriously. Today we took her to a marching band competition, and she was a trooper for 5 hours of bleacher time with marching bands cranking away all afternoon. She took one short nap, amidst all the noise. That's about all we get any more. One short (20-30 minutes) nap in the afternoon, and one in the evening.

And she just started to laugh a little. Man, that's the best! Yours will be soon. It's so worth waiting for.

LOL! Sounds good! Emily wants to talk all day and smiles a lot. She still naps quite a bit...Sometimes for 3 hours straight and then sometimes she won't at all:p The good thing though is she eats really well (she drinks anywhere from 6-7 ounces of formula per feeding) and sleeps well through the night:)

yeah yeah yeah whaterver to the 2 of you.
Itried letting mine cry for a little in the middle of th night and that didn't work, then i tried by feeding her with the bottle and no much success there either...ohh well.

all i can say to the two of you is.....wait until the terrible twos start ..............wait i'm the the same page ....aahhh!!!

LOL! The funny thing is Gabby, she did it on her own. We didn't make her cry herself to sleep. She just went to sleep one night and didn't wake up!:D

Geez Gaby, what's your problem? Alyssa turned 4 months this week and she's been sleeping 10 hours per night for 8 weeks now!

Geez Gaby, what's your problem? Alyssa turned 4 months this week and she's been sleeping 10 hours per night for 8 weeks now!

lol!! i don't know dood but i don't like it :p.
i wanna sleep !! and on top of that my 3 year old wakes me up around 6

It's that Mexican milk Brian

naw she doesn't fart to much

She just went to sleep one night and didn't wake up!

i'd do too after all the farting the two of you do in her room, the poor girl just takes it because she can't walk, but i can see in her eyes that she's telling you .......daddy daddy the rotten egg smell is not fun anymore and then she just looses her concience:lol: :lol: .

LOL...I cut her nails twice a week unlike someone I know in MILL CREEK (not calling any names) who only files her little girl's nails:lol:

Here's some new pics of my little angel!:D She's so sweet!!! (13 weeks old)

I guess Emily and Hailee (her godsister) didn't like the fact that Santa didn't bring any gifts:lol:

Emily closely resembles an angel in that second pic!!! LOL!!! J/K Krish..she is cute

Back