Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol !! you knwo i never cried with The Three wise men (yeah we got that in Mexico ok :p) or Santa (even though i never believed in Santa :p), but as soon as there was a clown in front of my face, i'd cry like there was no tomorrow.

lol !! you knwo i never cried with The Three wise men (yeah we got that in Mexico ok ) or Santa (even though i never believed in Santa ), but as soon as there was a clown in front of my face, i'd cry like there was no tomorrow.

ROFL!:p

Emily's first Christmas , Awww, She needs a tank from Santa for sure.

LOL! Well, seeing not very many people visit this thread, something may be in the works for me in the new year and she'll have the pod :shock: ;)

is that from last Christmas???????

ROFL! Naw...Last Christmas I made Santa cry instead when I put some chlorine bombs in my chimney!:D

I think everyone has cried on Santa's lap at one time or another.

Krish,

Think how much she's gonna cry when you show up in your Christmas outfit.

hulk.jpg

That's good to hear! Raising children is a very difficult and demanding tasks. We really need to be willing to do whatever it takes to make it best for them. I'm glad to see you're willing to make some sacrifices. :)

After all, it's for the kids.

ROFL! She loves the tank and will sit infront of it for the longest so why not a bigger one! Just energy efficient:)

I think everyone has cried on Santa's lap at one time or another.

Krish,

Think how much she's gonna cry when you show up in your Christmas outfit

LMBO!!! Curt that was awesome :lol: .

i hope you're doing good dood :) .

Krish i knew you would come to your sences and get that 90 gal tank back :p:D .
hmmmm or may be you should get Brian's tank :lol:

mine are still bigger.....OMG Krish, that girl is your identical twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back