Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hopefully she'll be a reefer and my ticket for a 6-8 footer
yeah Krish, because much like Tangs, babies need at least a 6ft'er!!!!..maybe if you tell the wife that, she will believe it!!!!!:D :D :p

Thanks Luey! Yeah...She's a sweetie! I had to log off about an hour ago to take her riding to calm her down, but well worth it. I know the crying stage will eventually pass:)

Thanks again!:)

Yeah...I heard time fly's when you have a child. Hopefully it just fly's past the crying stage:p We just got back from the doctors today and she weighed 9lbs 10oz @ 6 weeks old today. She was 7lbs 2oz at birth so she's growing. Her first set of shots come in two weeks:shock:

Be strong man, I know it hurt me to see my kids get shots. No crying, ok?

I second that. I wasn't working after we had our 1st so I had to take her for her shots. I'm so glad Belinda is staying home with them now.

Brian

LOL, I am the one in the family that has to stay strong at shot time.......my wife just loses it. Krish I can see more and more of your features in your girl!:D And it is true about the time thing.....it will start to fly by.

I second that. I wasn't working after we had our 1st so I had to take her for her shots. I'm so glad Belinda is staying home with them now.

Brian

LOL! I think I will be cool :rolleyes: Not sure, but we'll see:)

LOL, I am the one in the family that has to stay strong at shot time.......my wife just loses it. Krish I can see more and more of your features in your girl! And it is true about the time thing.....it will start to fly by.

Yeah, everyone is saying she is looking more and more like me each day. She started smiling a lot lately as well when she wakes up and you talk to her. It's the cutest thing.:D I'll have to post a photo later tonight:)

OMG!!! i'm gonna start freaking out but Emily has the same pijamas Olivia has..... i wonder if someone has something to do with that :D .
now please learn from Emily dood and smile :p

but Emily has the same pijamas Olivia has

Had...They are missing!!!! GUILTY!!!!!:lol: Yeah, I need to learn how to smile in pictures. I smile all day non stop, but the minute a camera comes out, it's gone:p

Back