Eric & Becca's 180 build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very very impressive you two, keeps getting better-n-better. Cannot wait til next visit to check out all the new gadgets you now have online.

Cheers, Todd

A little late but here are the monthly shots of the colonies we are watching under the LEDs for growth and color. I had a hard time with the white balance settings again so these colors look a little washed out but to the eye in person they are not. Growth has been very rapid on some and slow on others but the slow growers are that way naturally therefore I don't think it is because of the lights. We lost one nice Carolinianas colony :Cry: to what I think was allelopathy but as almost always is the case in this hobby one can never be sure. It survived well for a few months and then RTN set in and it was gone in a matter of 2 days. We did save a few tips and they are healing in the shade for the time being.

DSC_0519-1.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

We took a few more shots under the blues. These are not doctored at all other than the white balance settings in the camera.

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

And a new FTS

DSC_0511-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the comments. @Todd, we STILL have your seaswirls

Was there personally and was OUTSTANDING!!!! Thanks for the kind hospitality and great deal!!! LED are in the works and homemade food is done.
Dtech07

So... shouldn't there have been some updates since the last one? Or is there a separate thread for the move?

Also: When's the next build thread start?

Since this was 180 gallons, the next should be at least 240, right?

;)

Back