Free Stuff! Mcmac 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Rico

Just wanted to let you all know that if you buy your tickets to the MCMAC 2007 by July 4th we are tossing in 5 free raffle tickets.

So far we have vendors providing the following for raffle items.

Reef flow - Sequence Pump
Euro Reef - Skimmer
IAP - Sump
PFO - Metal Halide Lighting System
Tunze - Nano Stream, Nano Chem, Carbophos
Brightwell Aquatics - Chemicals
Sea Chem - Salt or test kits
Anthony Calfo - Autographed posters
PSAS - Gift Certificate
Aquatic Dreams - Frags, Glue, Salt and a bunch more
ELOS - Aquatic Chemicals
Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club - Custom Nano

We will also have custom event shirts available. T's for the men, V-neck and Tanks for the ladies. Last time they sold out quickly, so if you are interested let us know.

This is the 3rd time for this event and will be even better than before. Sanjay Joshi and Mike Palleta will be our guest speakers.

This is a great bargain. The conference includes 2 dinners, local tank tour, coral propagation workshop, and presentations by 2 very highly recognized and accomplished experts in our great hobby.

http://midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac

Rick Berg
(509) 521-1761

Charlie,

Any idea what size shirt you might want? Also, the colors for the men's shirts will be gray, stone wash blue or stone wash green. If you drop us a line at [email protected] and let us know what size and color you want, we'll make sure and reserve one for you. I don't have the exact price quite yet, but when I do, I'll post that as well.

Anyone else wanting t-shirts or more information, just send us an email.

Barbie

Just wanted to let everyone know the Free Stuff is getting better all the time!

Sea Chem just donated 2 R/O - D/I units and some chemicals

Those who can attend will get some really great things for their tanks.

Rico

Please, no speedo. I can't think of anyone I'd want to see wearing one of those.

Hey Ed, do you know where your fish hat is? Do I need to see if I can buy another one?

One week left to take advantage of the free raffle ticket offer. If you buy your MCMAC ticket by 7/4/07, you get five free raffle tickets. With all the stuff that is being raffled off, you are bound to come home with something!

I opened up the package of donations from PSAS. What an awesome club! PSAS donated the following...

$50 gift certificate from Shark Reef.
$25 gift certificate from Ocean Reef Aquatics
$50 gift certificate from Ocean Reef Aquatics
$25 gift certificate from Reef Mystique

2 tubes of IC-GEL reef glue.

Thank you PSAS for helping to make MCMAC 07 even better.

Now we just need some of the west side reefers to make the trip over the mountains :)

Rick Berg

Hello all,
This is going to be a great event! I would highly recommend attending. Here is a list of what I've gathered together so far.

(16) tubes of IC-Gel super glue.
(9) 50 gallon salt mix of Instant Ocean.
(2) $25 gift certificates for Aquatic Dreams.
(4) Digital Thermometers.
(3) 90 gallon salt mix Oceanic.
(6) Large packs of Ocean Nutrition dried seaweed.

I will also be giving the corals away that I frag on Friday night. I will be fragging a soft coral, LPS, and SPS coral.

Hope to see you there,
Kevin

I am amazed at how much great stuff is available! Wahoo!!!! Not to mention, great food, great company, great clams, and great corals! Yikes!!!!
Thanks to everyone who is making the possible and the BEST one ever!!!

New Items :)

Steve Tyree has just offered to donate for the silent auction, 4 or 5 awesome frags from Coral Farmers. One will be the highly sought after "Sunset Montipora". The free stuff is getting better all the time.

Thank you Steve!

Rick

Hey,
Tell me more about the cool tanks, tee's, and polos that are up for sale. Did I mention I want a tank?

Thanks.

My wife will be donating a basket full of goodies and she enjoys every bit of shopping for this stuff. GOOD LUCK and buy your conference tickets early to increase your chances of winning with the free raffle tickets they are giving out for the early birds.

Back