Free Stuff! Mcmac 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dude MCMAC was awesome! Thank you for the hospitality and friendliness, we really had a great time. We got some really cool frags from the auction, and so much free stuff!!!! Unless you were there to see it, you wouldn't believe that we actually won BOTH Aquatic Dreams gift certificates, and were from Spokane so that couldn't have worked out better! Thank you to the speakers as well, Sanjay and Mike- we really learned a lot from the presentations and enjoyed your company. See you next year :) !

I would also like to thank everone for everything, unfortunatly I was not my usual social self as I had to work a 48 hour shift that ended at 4:30am saturday morning just in time to shower and head out the door so I was a bit tired when I got there...

The speakers were excellent I now will be building a 4000 gallon tank in the apartment :) don't I wish and also a much better overall understanding of lighting in general.

The food was great and overall was very well planned with everything thought out. I managed to get a set of tickets that I think was cursed but hey thats ok I did get a bag of salt which made me happy. I realy want one of those nanos but was not even close on the one either lol..

So anyways I hope to talk with many of you again at the next one and if anyone is out near Issaquah give me a holler...

Ugh!

We were kind of in a hurry to leave this morning and I left a coral that I had gotten. :( The woman who won the nano in the silent auction was nice enough to give me a piece of the purple softie kevin had fragged and I left it at the hotel!

more Free Stuff from MCMAC

Here is a picture from Tank tour. We have been doing this at Les's. I Hope you had as much fun as I did seeing and talking to you. I will post more pictures and this picture on other thread going. Everyone acting as one. People from Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, California, Montana. God Bless you Guys!! Thank you for making this possible. :)

It was a great turn out and we enjoyed meeting new people and even gained a few new members which is what keeps the club going. All the time and effort we all put into it was well worth all the fun we had. Ed, you did a great job getting sponsors to donate so many raffle items. The speakers were great and now all of the sudden our tank is like a nano compared to theirs. Everyone in the club did a great job putting it together and we want to thank you all for joining us and hope to see you all at the next one.

Any chance you could e-mail me over a full resolution copy of this... Thanks

Here is a picture from Tank tour. We have been doing this at Les's. I Hope you had as much fun as I did seeing and talking to you. I will post more pictures and this picture on other thread going. Everyone acting as one. People from Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, California, Montana. God Bless you Guys!! Thank you for making this possible. :)

It was a great time. MC Lighting, how about your comments on the event? What really sticks out in your mind, other than being tired from a very long work day.

Thanks
Rick Berg

First off Ed you work? I though Reefs were your #1 job lol j/k

I realy enjoyed meeting everyone as its nice to put faces to the screen names, I also realy enjoyed the tank tour which would have been great to have more stops along the way... and although I did not win much the raffle was great and amazing how much good stuff you guys put together... The dinner was great so nothing I can realy say was poorly done or bad it was all very positive...

I will get the tank tour pictures posted tonight after I get home. Hopefully some of the club members and other attendees also have pictures to share.

Rico

Back