1 flame angel
2 lawnmower blennie
1 neon dottyback
1 yellow assessor
1 blue throat trigger
1 long nose hawkfish
1 copperband
1 bimaculatus anthias

I am totally impressed with your tank! You've got to be loving keeping such an array of fish! You couldn't get my face unglued from it-lol.
Looking forward to seeing your new additions in their new home!

I am totally impressed with your tank! You've got to be loving keeping such an array of fish! You couldn't get my face unglued from it-lol.
Looking forward to seeing your new additions in their new home!

Thanks NanaReefer...I do enjoy watching my fish. Here's a better look at the new additions. ;)

Awesome! Oh man are they beautiful! Looks like they're all doing well. Great news :)

I heard you mention Rods as your frozen choice right? Well personally I think you should try Reef Frenzy. http://www.larrysreefservices.com Seriously! I've been using it for 2yrs. Cleanest frozen food you'll find anywhere :)

Keep us updated!

Awesome! Oh man are they beautiful! Looks like they're all doing well. Great news :)

I heard you mention Rods as your frozen choice right? Well personally I think you should try Reef Frenzy. http://www.larrysreefservices.com Seriously! I've been using it for 2yrs. Cleanest frozen food you'll find anywhere :)
Keep us updated!
Thanks. I've heard of Reef Frenzy, but haven't seen it at any of the LFS. I would definitely like to try it out.

Great video, would have been nice to see how you get it going... funny you mentioned Paul B I was just reading about his 44 year old tank this week! WOW!

i would like to see how it is all connected to your tank? where is the vinyl tube going to? how is the pump connected to the unit?
I just reviewed in online...says it can be used with tanks up to 55 gallons....

how is this enough to clean your 450G tank?

Back