Hmmm what ARE akunochi an blackberry doing....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SAM_0589.jpg

SAM_0588.jpg

LOL yeah he was happy to leave the bucket. The kenya trees are diggin the fuge too. Although the snail has disappeared LOL.

I was told it is a Dendro, but I believe it is a sun coral. If it is a sun coral you can have it since you feed more than me and they have to be fed all the time.

I believe it is actually a Balanophyllia coral (Blano). I might be wrong but I gave one to Jayson a few months ago because it wasn't doing well. It was given to me for the same reason. Jayson thought he might be able to get it back to health. If this is the same one it looks like he got it a lot healthier that it ever was with us. And yes, they need to been fed all the time as well just like the Sun Corals. File:Orange cup coral (Balanophyllia elegans) 01.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe it is actually a Balanophyllia coral (Blano). I might be wrong but I gave one to Jayson a few months ago because it wasn't doing well. It was given to me for the same reason. Jayson thought he might be able to get it back to health. If this is the same one it looks like he got it a lot healthier that it ever was with us. And yes, they need to been fed all the time as well just like the Sun Corals. File:Orange cup coral (Balanophyllia elegans) 01.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks man. Yeah I will give it a couple of days of good food, but then it'll go to Jerry. His tank is at his shop so he tends to feed more than I.

yeah they are getting duncans in...waiting to hear back from the guy I got my last Dendros from. He apparently has some new frags.

Got a Dendro frag yesterday (thanks Chad). Picked up a couple 10$ frags from BRA...woot woot.

Stupid Picasso ran the pipes and jumped into the skimmer only to have the top half of his head removed. Redid the overflow for a third time like Ft Knox...hopefully no more incidents. Gotta find a new Picasso this week before and sexing starts.

Well after reading reviews of that site and the 50% mortality rate I will have to not order from them.

In other news that Vortech I ordered used had bad bearing in the wetside (Still works but loud). I talked to Ecotech today and they are sending me a new wetside for free no questions asked.

Also...I hope Cy decides to answer me about my picasso fish I need to replace.

Back