How'd you find us?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

randythereefer said:
Its all because of Kevinpo. I think it went something like "if you like reefcentral you'll love reeffrontiers". I've been hooked ever since. It gives me a nice diversion from work also :).

If you can't surf the site at work but think about it all day long does that count as surfing? :)

I picked up a card with the web address at Blue Sierra...

Now I'm hooked!

I can't wait to get my JBJ Nano Cube in the mail! :)

Jason

Being a member of PSAS which is on this board lead me here, I know I am like one of the first 20 or so that joined. :D

I found reef central first then looked at the Puget Sound Aquarium Society Link wich did not work so i posted somewhere there and someone sent me the link to here saying it was mostly people from the seattle area which was a big plus for me and I love this site :)

Glad everyone is able to find us. Keep telling your friends.

We are not mostly from the Seattle area however, there are a lot of here, but this board comprises people from around the world, I think it is a terrific resource to have people from all areas of the world to extend the knowledge of different areas to our community.

Thanks for joining us.

Let me see.....i got my first tank from MOJO, my first skimmer from MOJO, my first lights from MOJO, my first coral from MOJO. Hmmmmmm i think its MOJO =).

reeffan

I too came over here from CF on the advice from MOJO to check it out....hmmm...seems to be a pattern here...lol

well how did i get here...... ummmm mojo...montana......stang......yup followed them

I was in Indoor Reef in Tacoma checking the store out. He gave me a brochure that listed their website.

Went there and hit their links page and here I am.

Just surfin' and managed to fall in here. I'm just a newbie to reefs and looks like a lot of good information here.

Back