I.D. Please.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NanaReefer

Must have come in on a chaeto/pod pack. Tonight I counted 4 in all scattered throughout the LR. Has a pink to red tint to them otherwise clear. Sweepers have little white balls on the tips.
ama5adyn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Always cool finding stuff like that. And watching it grow.

Not so cool when I worked so hard to create from the beginning a pest free tank. These along with bubble algae, Aptasia and Digitate Hydroids came into my tank via a pod/chaeto pack :(

Those r strawberry anenomes! Two diff species that I've seen. Tiny smaller ones like a pencil eraser and than the larger ones. They only grow to be as large as a quarter or nickle. I don't consider them a pest.

+1 on strawberry nems they spread like wild fire very fast. poke em and cover them in frag glue. i suggest getting the upper hand fast!

Was going to post a picture of a surprise arrival in my tank. Several Orange Sun Coral polyps have suddenly sprouted on their mothers skeleton which was attached to one of my live rocks but I can't figure out how to reduce pic size...

Are you hosting the pics on photo bucket or another media hosting site?
they should have an editing option to change it. Otherwise you should have an editing software on your computer.

Naw, I attach directly from my cell. I tried posting the picture from Picasa using the export feature but that didn't work either.

Off topic of OP but......for cell phones use TapaTalk and for PhotoBucket use the IMG link copied directly to your post.

Back