I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Everyone pray for the pack tonight. It be really bad if we went 0-3 on Monday Night this year. Although if we really took a dive theses last weeks we might have a chance at Reggie Bush

you know Brian, i don't know why but for some reason i find myself watching football games :shock: , i need to start watching more Ophra :lol: .
I'm watching the packers game right now and they are breaking my heart :( , i hope they can do magic and may be win by the end of the game.

spongebob lover said:
I'm watching the packers game right now and they are breaking my heart :( , i hope they can do magic and may be win by the end of the game.

It's ok Gabby, at this point in the season I just hope we lose out the season. Hopefully with a little more dignity than last night.

Maybe just maybe Texas, San Francisco, the Jets and New Orleans will win their last games and the packers will get the draft pick. lol

I guess I'll be pullin for the Seahawks to win it all. Although there are still hard feelings toward Mike Holmgren in Wisconsin.

Good Luck in the Playoffs Gabby!!

Brian

Hey, I want to hear the Gossip about Holmgren. Bring it on please. I was wondering how they felt when he left. I know that its a oppinion. But how did Green Bay Fans feel when Mike left?

Green Bay fans felt betrayed by Holmgren. The rumors that he was going to go to Seatle started two weeks before the superbowl. Everyone felt it was totally unprofessional of him to start talking with another team before the superbowl/season was over. It's hard to keep your eyes on the prize when you are busy negotiating with another team. Lots of people blame him solely for the lost to Denver. No doubt he is a great coach though. I also think a lot of people were ticked that we didn't give him what he wanted at the time but it's pretty hard to give him the GM position when you have Ron Wolf. Instead we waited and gave it to Mike Sherman who was releaved of his duties as GM last year.:lol: That was pretty much the general feeling here.

FWIW

Brian

Maybe it was the location. But I understand. It would have been better to communicate this after the job was done.
Thanks
Ed

you know i totally agree Brian dood, everyone in my husband's family feel like he shouldn't have left :( , he's a grea coach and yes he should have waited to start talking .
Brian, i hope the Packers win the next game :) .

i don't know if you guys heard about this, but i was just kind of watching the news and i heard that the son of the Colt's coach died :( , i thought that it was really really sad because the boy was to young :( .

Definately sad....The Dungy family is in all of our thoughts and prayers. I hope the Colts play an outstanding game tomorrow. Go Colts!

Getting ready to watch this Awesome Match up...Good Luck, I know who I am rooting for..No Mistakes Seahawks, force the other team to make mistakes.

i know dood, they just didn't want their players to get hurt for the play offs after all :doubt: , still it was a good game :D .

NaH2O said:
Definately sad....The Dungy family is in all of our thoughts and prayers. I hope the Colts play an outstanding game tomorrow. Go Colts!
Nikki,
Did you see the Game? Did you see all the respect paid to Dungy Family. Thats the part that made the meeting between two teams really cool. The Seattle fans waving signs saying that Dungy family was in their thoughts.:)

I caught a little bit of it...we were with family on Saturday. I had heard that they were sitting some of the team out prior to the game, so I felt I knew what the outcome would be, and could just listen to highlights. Its nice to know folks were behind the Dungy family.

Sorry guys a win is a win even if you didn't play your starters.:lol: It's just unfortunate that they fired Mike Sherman. Favre said he would not come back if Sherman didn't return as head coach. IMO they should have fired Ted Thompson.

Brian

LOL!!! Brian :D .
Actually i was ok with the packers winning because they had a tough year :) .
To bad Favre is not coming back :(

I liked the fact that Farve and Holmgren had a mutual respect for each other. I am sure Holmgren has a lot of feelings for Green Bay still. Your right a win is a win. I just think Seattle wanted Alexander to make his point and that was it.
Lets see what the Play Off produce. I do not see that many injuries this year.
I think things are going to get really hot!!!

Back