I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmmmm....I'm not really a fan of the hawks or any other pro team for that matter, heck I didn't even watch the game. :rolleyes: And since I refuse to be one of those fairweather fans who suddenly start saying "my hawks" even though they never cared before( ie; my mother-in-law:doubt: :badgrin: ), I can't start touting their praises at this point....however, that being said since I am from Seattle, I guess I'll hope they win the superbowl. ...go hawks :|

Ahhh c'mon Stan... the derogatory connotation associated to "Fair Weather Fans" doesnt apply in Seattle. We NEVER have "Fair Weather" so when we do!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!!!

Why IS there honor is being a die hard fan of losing teams or winnign teams... Think about it from an enterprising perspective; Why do teams want to win the super bowl? To be the best in what they do? Sure, but why else? MONEY!!! FAME!!! Neither of which comes from consistent DIE HARD fans. It's the Fair Weatherers that make the enterprise worth while and fill 50.00 seats :)

So spend a lil money, pick up a hat and Jersey because chances are it will rain again soon ;) It's always in the forecast.

Hmmmm....I'm not really a fan of the hawks or any other pro team for that matter, heck I didn't even watch the game. And since I refuse to be one of those fairweather fans who suddenly start saying "my hawks" even though they never cared before( ie; my mother-in-law ), I can't start touting their praises at this point....however, that being said since I am from Seattle, I guess I'll hope they win the superbowl. ...go hawks

ohh come on partner :D.
I do agree, i don't people that used to say ohh the Seahawks suck big time, now that they are going to the superbowl FINALLY are saying go Hawks (my husband's boss:doubt: ), i mean i know they had to prove a lot but wheather they win or loose you are suppose to support your team.. sure get pissed off at them but still support them :).

Why IS there honor is being a die hard fan of losing teams or winnign teams... Think about it from an enterprising perspective; Why do teams want to win the super bowl? To be the best in what they do? Sure, but why else? MONEY!!! FAME!!! Neither of which comes from consistent DIE HARD fans. It's the Fair Weatherers that make the enterprise worth while and fill 50.00 seats

So spend a lil money, pick up a hat and Jersey because chances are it will rain again soon It's always in the forecast.

you know jlehigh, you should be working for ESPN... i really like how you write stuff about football :).
Now after that said, i agree i mean i've been going to the mall and all i can see is people wearing Seahawks stuff all over the place, the stores have lines:eek: just to get a t shirt that says Alexander the great or Seahawks NFC championship (it's insane) seriously i see a lot of people around 10 in the morning buying shirts :lol: :D.

now that i think about it .. how come there's no a Jurivicious t-shirt darn it !!!
or a Tatupu one :doubt: ... those men are just to hot and their butts and legs aaa uhhhh ok ok i better stop :rolleyes: :D .

Congrats you Seahawk fans! Watched the game a pulled for you guys. Should be a great superbowl. Best of luck!

Thank you buddy i knew you would come to your sences :D.

Repent! The End is Near! Repent!

LMBO!!! everytime you said that, you make me laugh really bad dood :lol: .

LOL, thanks Gabs; glad my bantering strikes your fancy

No problem dood, you are a good football writer :).

jlehigh said:
It's the Fair Weatherers that make the enterprise worth while and fill 50.00 seats :)

WOW Thats cheap!!! A seat here in Green Bay will run you about $125 for regular season:shock: and thats probably not that great of seat either. I am waiting for my four pack of season tickets. Last time I got a statement I was 52,000 something on the waiting list. I will probably die before I see my tickets.:lol:

Brian

LOL!!!
keep your hopes up Brian :lol: or what you can do is after the baby is born, you can show up with your kids and say i'm a single parent... please it's my kids dreams :D.... (not that I would do it :rolleyes: :D)

mungus said:
WOW Thats cheap!!! A seat here in Green Bay will run you about $125 for regular season:shock: and thats probably not that great of seat either. I am waiting for my four pack of season tickets. Last time I got a statement I was 52,000 something on the waiting list. I will probably die before I see my tickets.:lol:

Brian

I've heard that someone really has to die, before a seat becomes available in Green Bay. Now that's some serious fan support:)

Hawk fan dooooods and dooodettes!!!!!! ;) ....don't get me wrong...I've always "rooted" for the Seachokes....errr I mean Hawks:shock: ....I'm just saying that as a mediocre at best football follower, I can't make myself out to be some fake ultra fan, like I see suddenly popping out all over, acting as if they have "allllwaysss" loved the Seagooners. On any given game day if you asked me who I wanted to win I would always say the Seabisquits. I am really glad that all the die hard fans who have been hoping for a season like this since the Seasquaks were mere chicks are deserving of all bragging and celebrating.

My mom in law is the worst violator....her friend gave her some tickets this year to "a" game and now that they are real true winners they are suddenly "her hawks" she has always rooted for and gone to their games....riiiight....funny she suddenly became the worlds #1 M's fan in '95 too, but now days she never even mentions them....hmmmmm

By the way if you caught the footage on Mr and Mrs Seahawk on TV I happen to personally know that guy and he lives here in Auburn...we used to work out together....He is a really cool guy and I think his wife used to be a SEagal. A guy I used to work with's wife was a Seagal back in the mid 80's too.....

Oh and I do own an albiet frayed Sea"hawks" sweatshirt...annnnd jealous memorbilia owners...I also have the entire original Seahawks glasses from Mcdonalds given out in the 70's:D .....ha dont ask they aint for sale...hahah:badgrin:

Ed, what did you tell your mom in law :D ?
what did you do for her? ... just joking.

Mike, i like your end sign :D .

partner, i understand you :) and tell me about the new fans... just patrol over here at 10 a.m. and go to the Alderwood mall and you'll see, even toddlers are wearing Seahawk's stuff.
some of the moms from my moms club are saying go hawks when they were always saying they suck before and wearing a vikings' sweat shirt:doubt: .
now are you sure those Seahawk's glasses are not for sell :D .
last year when we were moving to the apartment where we're living right now, i forgot to take some of my dishes and a Seahawk's beer mug that was from when my husband was a little boy from the dishwasher :( .
I remember my husband got really really mad and almost cried over his mug ( i also left a drink mixer, at least 3 bottles of tequila, 1 or rum :(), so yeah my husband has been a huge fan of the seahawk since he was a little boy, even though his family were always packer fans.

Here we go !!!

OK BOYS !! tomorrow is the big day we've been waiting for :) ,don't forget to cheer, if you are already drinking please be safe and be sover for the game :D ... at least :lol: .
I believe this game is either gonna be a really really good game or it's sort of gonna suck.
I believe the Hawks CAN do it and i really hope we can shut those Steelers' big mouths :badgrin: .
I know they think they already won, but we'll see :badgrin: :badgrin:

I hope you don't have to change this threads' title after tomorrow Gabbs(LOL) I hope the Hawks win...Good luck you Washingtonians!

Back