Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Some more:

2251151101_9b66fdf04d_b.jpg

2251946336_7e68fb27fb_b.jpg

2251944770_d403695ac3_b.jpg

2251948362_04ef281828_b.jpg

2251949182_84b2668146_b.jpg

2251153895_526e188f36_b.jpg

And lastly.. my frag rack finally has a few frags on it.. pink pocilopora, pink birdsnest, green slimer, green stag, red polypd encrusting monti.

2252009738_d3d8c15803_b.jpg

And I picked up what I think is a mimic tang (sold to me as an orange shoulder, but looks to me like a mimic)

2251222949_3d1e4ed8b0_b.jpg

Overall I'm pretty happy with how everything has turned out.

Awesome Ben, tank is looking great!
Is that a hawkfish I see in the wee top right corner?
If so those are cool, as the mimic, which will be a great grazer!

CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB DOOD !!! :D

sorry to hear about yoru coral :( .
your tank looks awesome (even without a water change:lol: :D ) .
The tang looks huge :eek: .

sorry to ask but ....how's your doggy doing? , i bet he's getting bigger....such a cute dog :)

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear about the Turaki. Mine is still hanging on but not exactly thriving. It had some TN in the middle of the colony that has since turned very dark like maybe it's being a phosphate wick. If and when it looks better I will give you another frag.

It does look good. Be careful about wishing for a full frag rack. You go through alot of glue, plugs, and time taking care of 60 frags. :shock:

I added some new tank occupants last weekend after QT. I took a little gamble on these guys because many are "hit or miss" as far as reef compatability. So far, they seem to be pretty good housemates. I did notice a couple of bites on a few of the candy canes, but other than that nothing major yet.

My wife had surgery on Monday, so I had a little extra computer time and put together a short little video. Check it out if interested.

CLICK PHOTO FOR VIDEO:

Ben ,your tank looks good,i missed my mejestic,need more turaki let me know you know what you have to do with it before put in your tank,if youinterested.

you %^&*. I'm jealous and drooling over here. I plan on adding a majestic and 3 other angels to my setup in a month or so..

BTW, where did you get him AND how long did you QT the majestic?

Kirk

Gorgeous!! I loved the video...I had to play it four times to take everything.

Your reef is looking awesome Ben, and I LOVE your new fish. CONGRATS!! :D

I hope Kelly's recoving well after surgery, too.

Back